Fishing trip

HRWager

Guest ChrisHarvard
some guys have all the luck

Kolzig if young white gringo studs like us went down there we'd probably be robbed by their own police or our organs would be cut out and sold.

In Nica the police is so under funded that when, not if, you are robbed of your i-pod and laptop you actually have to give them gas money (to investigate). Not because they are poor policeman but because Nica is so poor. Their neighbours (CR, El Salvador, Guatemala) are not much better off.

Kolzig it's the fucking wild west down there.

Guest ChrisHarvard

:smiley-laughing001:

That would be funny- George trying to get them off his back by offering them a couple of freeplays.

With a 15x rollover? Doubt that would stop them from giving him a strong toss overboard.

#cheapskate #cheapshot

This is not Nicaragua or any other central american country. While we remain a 3rd world country we have a lot more developed than our neighbours from the north.

Recently CR was named as the happiest people/country in the world

Kolzig if young white gringo studs like us went down there we'd probably be robbed by their own police or our organs would be cut out and sold.

In Nica the police is so under funded that when, not if, you are robbed of your i-pod and laptop you actually have to give them gas money (to investigate). Not because they are poor policeman but because Nica is so poor. Their neighbours (CR, El Salvador, Guatemala) are not much better off.

Kolzig it's the fucking wild west down there.

I am Costarican but I have lived in the us and Im very familiar with the culture so I can say that for US people down here some of the biggest adjustments are the driving since we are terrible drivers and we dont use street addresses or zip codes. The meats are fine but you will pay a premium. The only thing that I miss are the crab legs.

The beach towns down here are almost like an extension of the US.

George do you speak spanish ? How do you like living in CR ? How is the beef/chicken/dairy compared to the states? was it a big adjustment ?