1Vice - report your payout here

plommer

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There has to be more to this -  do they mean if you rollover $1000 you have $100 of clear money???  There has to be some hope for the player - slap a $40 k rollover on and then you still might not get paid - there is no good faith here, whatsoever.  This is like turning the entire account into free play bonus money - I am surprised they did not do that - (oh, right don't give them any ideas).

The high road of respectability would have been to pay so much a month - even if it is only 1% of the account balance - per month - money order - put a stamp on it - players would have some respect for that -  you might even play a little to maintain contact.  But, they must just be flat broke?

You still run the risk of winning $100 and being kicked out again.  

Why would there be a new roll when what Griff said is RGD aint even taking over? He is still owner and he is calling the shots  :scratch

From Grif :

I will do my best to answer you;

As most people know RDG is the company that put us in business many yrs ago and also gave start up to another semi popular shop. 

Two yrs ago we left out on our own with their blessing, its been a good but tough 2 yrs to say the least. With the slow season right around the corner, this move will make is possible for us to lower our overhead and enjoy a relaxing summer, I did give up a %. But I still own the company and will be calling the shots. With their advice and knowledge its a great partnership. 

RDG has better infrastructure than we do and have a proven track record and we will be taking this time to get stronger and wiser, I am excited as it will free me up to do what I enjoy most and that is dealing with my clients and friends.

Man glad Griff paid me 500 3 weeks,ago and lost the 200 I had left right after that. Well Smoke tells me to check with my personal account mgr Tommy but I have a zero balance? I feel bad if a player there has a 5 K balance and was kicked out. So Will Griff pay them or say sorry my hands are tied and offer them a free play or no juice for March Madness?

Why would there be a new roll when what Griff said is RGD aint even taking over? He is still owner and he is calling the shots  :scratch

From Grif :

I will do my best to answer you;

As most people know RDG is the company that put us in business many yrs ago and also gave start up to another semi popular shop. 

Two yrs ago we left out on our own with their blessing, its been a good but tough 2 yrs to say the least. With the slow season right around the corner, this move will make is possible for us to lower our overhead and enjoy a relaxing summer, I did give up a %. But I still own the company and will be calling the shots. With their advice and knowledge its a great partnership. 

RDG has better infrastructure than we do and have a proven track record and we will be taking this time to get stronger and wiser, I am excited as it will free me up to do what I enjoy most and that is dealing with my clients and friends.

Because this was all lies ^^

Someone across the street posted that he received this.  my question is is this guy getting paid or is Griffin an RDG stealing his money?

Thank you for being patient while we transitioned to our new software solution, and upgraded our business model.

We have done our best to accommodate all accounts. Unfortunately we were unable to have your account assumed because your style of play does NOT meet our new business model.

Feel free to contact me personalty, if you have any questions.

Griffin

I will be in the office everyday after 7pm eastern 1-866-813-6818

LOL...................I knew Griffin was a solid guy, LOL about as solid as the Diarrhea shit i took about 5 minutes ago after my 1st 2 coffee's of the morning........ This is what his 3rd time doing this shit?   I have no money there and never will deposit any place where Griffin is calling any shots or somewhat involved in the deposit/payout method.......Its about time he closes up shop and changes his name, isnt that what they do in Costa Rica after 3 busts at your own book? Anyone who thinks about doing business with this guy deposit wise is a fucking fool, I wish the guys with balances get paid soon, but unfortunately if Griffin had the money to pay, i would assume some would of been paid by now......Also unfortunately if AB does not pay these balances, I see know why Griffin can pay these balances... No one is going to deposit there unless they a rookie or haven t heard about this episode of Griffin.... So No deposits, obviously equals any balance holders with no chance of getting paid.........Still waiting for the 1st guy to get paid since all this news was announced 3 weeks ago...........Griffin please prove me wrong, atleast for the guys that have balances at your shit book. Just shows what kind of gambler this kid was before he went into bookmaking......Must of been one of those gamblers that was on a weekly payment plan to his local bookie, so said fuck this ill move to Costa Rica and make it bigtime, Yes Griffin you have made it bigtime once again, But this time once again on a payment plan to about 500 people.........Fucking Loser........

I think Americas Bookie is ok just 1 vice is in some trouble. Atleast Griffin will be able to enjoy a relaxing summer and still be able to call the shots and be able to deal with his clients and friends? I hope his friends enjoy the 10 x roll over?

Yes AB is still good...just separate entities under the same corp now. Still would be worried if had a ton of money in 1v tho and would be asking to see if I could transfer it to AB even if it meant accepting the ro.

If it turns out that:

A. If you're a long time loser you get your balance x-fered to AB with 10x RO

B. If you're a long time winner you get your outstanding balance stiffed outright

I would be running to the hills to get a balance out of AB if they accept the 1vice kind of trash under their umbrella.

Thank you for being patient while we transitioned to our new software solution, and upgraded our business model.

We have done our best to accommodate all accounts. Unfortunately we were unable to have your account assumed because your style of play does NOT meet our new business model.

Feel free to contact me personalty, if you have any questions.

Griffin

I will be in the office everyday after 7pm eastern 1-866-813-6818

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

If America's Bookie, a.k.a. RDG Corp, is not paying ALL 1-Vice clients, then TGF should take down their banner, too.  AB shouldn't get to cherry pick the accounts they want and stiff the rest.

If this gets as ugly as many are predicting then Americas Bookie will also certainly go down. You won't be able to mention 1vice or AB without mentioning the other.

As new partial owner of the 1vice product, AB is awfully quiet about what is going on.

Agree with both

There is just no good faith here.  All a book in trouble has to do from now on is change the software and say we have moved you to XYZ and now your cash that was good has a 10 X rollover.  How is this not a stiff job and slow pay to everybody?  We are all supposed to believe after a 10 x rollover of money that is already good is that they will then cheerfully pay us.? 

What will they say then?  You met your rollover and still have money left - we are closing your account - we don't want your kind here at this book.  

This is like 12 year old kids playing baseball in the sandlot and a rhubarb breaks out and one kid yells , "Ok - do over!"  There are no do-overs in sports betting!!! How many times do we have to win our bets to get paid?

If they are flat-ass dead broke - say so - if they are going to stay in business - put everybody they owe on a payment plan - nobody should play at all if they are being slow paid - just wait for a payment - they have to pay something first - when one happens - action on a very limited, entertainment basis - just to stay in contact.  Even, if they just put a $10 money order into an envelope once a month with a stamp on it - that would at least have some honor and effort behind it.

The only thing they are doing here is giving everybody a chance to lose their money with absolutely no chance of ever getting paid.  Come on 1Vice - own up to it - admit you got beat because of the stupid, desperate promotions.  You want a chance to come back and survive - fine - but don't jerk everybody off - get your head out of your butt - be a bookmaker - don't just depend on every player in the world to lose all of their deposits.  You can't win 100% of everybody's money and pay nobody.  

My brother just opened his 1st online account today at 1Mice, funny how he can deposit...............But i cant withdraw being a member for 2 plus years..........Talk about fucked up............Im moving along, I am done with 1Mice, ill be playing at bigboy books going forward.......Keep my money you cheap, no good, losing ass pussy Grif, Grif....