1Vice - report your payout here

plommer

Damn Smoke.... You got...Got... I got paid by 1 vice.... Griff paid,me in full before he went Busto.... By the way I am not Broke was paid in full... No NBA promo for Froggie = $$$$$$

EGG ZACK LEE froggles. I cashed out when they were pushing get the NBA promo. Tommy paid me in full. Sweep Homosexual human being just mad cus he's a janitor that cleans urinals at some junior high school lol

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EGG ZACK LEE froggles. I cashed out when they were pushing get the NBA promo. Tommy paid me in full. Sweep Homosexual human being just mad cus he's a janitor that cleans urinals at some junior high school lol

While maybe delivered wrong his message was probably right.  A lot of people with money on table and while you are more than entitled to your opinion your clown show looks exceptionally stupid in this thread.  

When I spoke to Griffin last week and he basically told me no on a payout this week and said I didn't give him enough action it just really rubbed me the wrong way and instead of calling him and working something out I just went on a posting crusade bitching about how I was being ripped off. I honestly thought at that point I was not going to see another payout. The same thing happened to me years ago with Cascade where I got 1000 on a 8500 balance and then never saw another penny of it so in my mind I really had nothing to lose by posting my issues. I spoke with Griffin tonight and was able to work something out and he assured me that everyone is going to be paid. I appreciate everyone's help in this matter.

When I spoke to Griffin last week and he basically told me no on a payout this week and said I didn't give him enough action it just really rubbed me the wrong way and instead of calling him and working something out I just went on a posting crusade bitching about how I was being ripped off. I honestly thought at that point I was not going to see another payout. The same thing happened to me years ago with Cascade where I got 1000 on a 8500 balance and then never saw another penny of it so in my mind I really had nothing to lose by posting my issues. I spoke with Griffin tonight and was able to work something out and he assured me that everyone is going to be paid. I appreciate everyone's help in this matter.

Sleepy I am happy you are getting paid . But what if you were not a presence on gambling forums and no one heard about this situation ? Just let that sink in . If a book can't pay a full balance and gives you excuses then we'll you do the math !

Griff gave me the run around too, stalling/canceling payouts leading up to the Super Bowl. Later I learned I was not allowed to play with the new 1V/ RDG as I was considered "Sharp".  My "settlement" (actually a take it or leave it ultimatum) was 40 cents on the dollar. I received $5000 of the $12,000 I was owed.  The $7000 stolen was contest winnings here and at another forum, all of which was fully rolled over.  If you still have a balance  there, complete your RO and get the fuck out of this shit joint.

Griff gave me the run around too, stalling/canceling payouts leading up to the Super Bowl. Later I learned I was not allowed to play with the new 1V/ RDG as I was considered "Sharp". My "settlement" (actually a take it or leave it ultimatum) was 40 cents on the dollar. I received $5000 of the $12,000 I was owed. The $7000 stolen was contest winnings here and at another forum, all of which was fully rolled over. If you still have a balance there, complete your RO and get the fuck out of this shit joint.

And yet they continue soliciting for deposits like nothing happened. Griffin messed up real bad and he knows if. Still taking 7+ days for p2p which is unheard of.

Griff gave me the run around too, stalling/canceling payouts leading up to the Super Bowl. Later I learned I was not allowed to play with the new 1V/ RDG as I was considered "Sharp".  My "settlement" (actually a take it or leave it ultimatum) was 40 cents on the dollar. I received $5000 of the $12,000 I was owed.  The $7000 stolen was contest winnings here and at another forum, all of which was fully rolled over.  If you still have a balance  there, complete your RO and get the fuck out of this shit joint.Wha

What if??? On the way to your rollover - you win more?  I guess - you have a shot with the rollover as long as you can get paid on any new winnings in the meantime.  If you cannot collect on new winnings - there is nothing to gain short term?