I think this forum deserves an official statement from AmericasBookie

WVU

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Since 1Vice reneged on their promotions, cut my limits then restored them, limited me to -110 bets only, cancelled my payout from 1/12/16, then partially restored limits, then partially restored what I was allowed to bet, then closed my account, then reopened my account for a couple of days before finally closing it again before migrating me to an AmericasBookie platform, I have been making my local the happiest guy in town. He is in Florida golfing with all my Carolina Panther money and my 2/14 and a push Saturday college massacre. Oh yeah, he is loving my NBA All Star under money too. I am doing his phones for the next 10 days to get some March Madness money to pass back to him so he can pay his clubhouse fees which are probably due soon. Meanwhile I will be working on a 32k roll at a place that i have no confidence in and who are probably outright stiffing a whole bunch of people who don't fit into their betting profile. Awesome.

Since 1Vice reneged on their promotions, cut my limits then restored them, limited me to -110 bets only, cancelled my payout from 1/12/16, then partially restored limits, then partially restored what I was allowed to bet, then closed my account, then reopened my account for a couple of days before finally closing it again before migrating me to an AmericasBookie platform, I have been making my local the happiest guy in town. He is in Florida golfing with all my Carolina Panther money and my 2/14 and a push Saturday college massacre. Oh yeah, he is loving my NBA All Star under money too. I am doing his phones for the next 10 days to get some March Madness money to pass back to him so he can pay his clubhouse fees which are probably due soon. Meanwhile I will be working on a 32k roll at a place that i have no confidence in and who are probably outright stiffing a whole bunch of people who don't fit into their betting profile. Awesome.

post of the day

As boat said earlier : he is going to reach out to AB. When he hears from ab he will let the board know about it. If you think creating a new thread will help you get the answer faster then I don't know what to tell you

Not for nothing but I prefer these important events to be out in the open and not second hand info. AB posts here. There is no reason why they can't answer for themselves. Publicly

Guest boatboatboat

I have requested and anticipate an official statement from AB today. The person I need to talk with is out of office until late afternoon Costa Time, but they have communicated with me via e-mail and said we can talk today.  

Either they will post at TGF or I will do so per their instructions.

This situation has already cost Vice $3200(see my post above)and I have been avoiding depositing in AB since I first got wind that they and Vice were going to be affiliated again. I have lost with AB in the past so I was a regular call for their recruiters and they could have gotten at least a grand out of me in the last few weeks. I enjoy talking to Bruce at AB but no more deposits ANYWHERE untii everyone has been paid! I have been a bookie most of my adult life and I cannot believe the shit that these so called businessmen try to pull. They are digging their own financial graves not to mention destroying the only thing that means anything in life-your fucking honor.

I have requested and anticipate an official statement from AB today. The person I need to talk with is out of office until late afternoon Costa Time, but they have communicated with me via e-mail and said we can talk today.  

Either they will post at TGF or I will do so per their instructions.

is that person Robbie ?

Since 1Vice reneged on their promotions, cut my limits then restored them, limited me to -110 bets only, cancelled my payout from 1/12/16, then partially restored limits, then partially restored what I was allowed to bet, then closed my account, then reopened my account for a couple of days before finally closing it again before migrating me to an AmericasBookie platform, 

You're not the only one this has happened to.  What a clusterfuck.