I think this forum deserves an official statement from AmericasBookie

WVU

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So guys like durito have to meet 10x? But your basic 1Vice depositor is going to be able to meet normal rollover and cash out?

I can see making a person that hit up the NBA Promo double and took them for 10-15K getting a 10x rollover. But not a guy that just made normal bets and cleared a 2-3K. You can use the bonus abuse clause on them

Would be totally unfair for a $500 depositor of the 300% promo to get an extended rollover and lose half his balance after keeping his head above water.

Guys that they have identified as sharp just having to give a little back when they've beat on bad lines is understandable in this situation as this book states very clearly it is a rec book and has Terms & Conditions designed to scare away bonus beaters.

Ok

Just got off phone.

Here is where the situation stands.

Bear in mind 2 things as you read the following comments. 

#1 The transition From 1Vice to 1Vice/RGD is only 5 days old. There are 100's and 100's of 1Vice accounts. This is not a one size fits all situation. Takes time to PROPERLY handle the accounts so that in the end 1Vice moves ahead strong and ALL players feel they have been given a fair shake.

#2 RGD Group didn't have to step in and assist at all. That is to be appreciated, not ridiculed or picked apart. There was no white night in shinning armor waiting on the hill top to ride down and start handing out 100's of thousands of dollars to all 1Vice players.

Ok..........

This past week a group of accounts were determined to not fight the model going forward that 1Vice wants to have as clients. Those accounts who have been booted and have met the rollover WILL BE PAID. It's been 5 days, and yes I can 100% appreciate their concerns and I would have them myself, the players WILL BE PAID. Will it take some time? Sure. RGD doesn't have some magic machine that just spits out 100 dollar bills. But the players WILL BE PAID. I'm glad RGD has stepped in, and hope this group of players are thankful as well. If not for RGD these players would likely get squat.

Another group of players have not been booted and had no rollover left in their 1Vice accounts. 1Vice was unable to pay those balances. RGD has agreed to take those accounts over and there has been a 10 times rollover put in place. Common practice. Same thing we saw with Legends and Wager Web, at least the players have a fighting chance to get paid. Once again, be thankful RGD has stepped in and assumed the liability they have.

Another group of players was identified who already had substantial rollovers in place. Their accounts for the most part are all systems go.

1Vice had a back log of payouts pending prior to RGD stepping in. All but a few have been processed this past week. 10's of thousands sent out.

The accounts when they were all turned on were given a  standard wagering limit profile. America's Bookie asks that you play with those limits for a few weeks. Give them some wagering history of yours to review. If at that time you wish to have limits increased call in and ask to have your account reviewed and they will do so.

1Vice IMO got into the situation they did due to poor decisions they made. RGD is trying to make sure errors or not made going forward, that's why this is taking time. They want to get this right. The WORST thing that could have been done was to simply turn the accounts back on, and have sharps with high limits continue to crush the book. So some accounts won't be turned on, and those that were have standard limits any new RGD player gets. Wager with those for a few weeks, if you desire higher limits, submit a request.

RGD is "SUPPORTING" the players at 1Vice that all risked never seeing a penny. Why any one would bash that is beyond me. Will all 1Vice players simply get a check sent to them for the balance they had. Lord no..........why would anyone do that?

Give this some time............hold judgment. Realize RGD is here to help.

In regards to the 7 PM time to call. The reason for that is Griff and RGD have been sifting thru account after account trying to place each account in the group it needed to be. If Griff was spending all the time on the phone, this process would take even longer.

the 7 PM thing isn't going to be in place going forward, he was simply saying "for now he needs to be looking at each account, not talking on the phone"

That process is almost done and he will be available to talk like he ALWAYS has the past 5 years.

If any TGF posters have questions

I had one drag on for a while and then was cancelled/put back in my account.  How do I find out if that small payout will be processed?  

And when you say the accounts that did not fit the model will be paid but it will take some time.  What would you guess is a time frame,  weeks, months, years?  I know you are not in charge of anything just more looking for what you would think is realistic.  

Hopefully they do something where the recognize the normal guy and put them in the front of the line to get paid and push the suspected abusers and whores to the last of the payout structure.

Seems like what they are doing. If you are a keeper, you should be able to just cash out. If a sharp, you get 10x. If they extend the keepers, this will turn out a scam. Seems RDG is doing the right thing to me. Everybody sharp were taking their chances. The SBR guys should not get extended.

Hopefully they do something where the recognize the normal guy and put them in the front of the line to get paid and push the suspected abusers and whores to the last of the payout structure.

Would be great but that would leave open pushing anyone with a large balance to the back and call them an abuser.   I have one account with maybe 7k sitting in it,  never sent my daughter, wife, aunts, neighbors, mail man,  dog walker, in laws, or homeless to open accounts that I of course would get absolutely nothing out of them.  

Whats to stop them from saying I am a bonus abuser.  

Would be great but that would leave open pushing anyone with a large balance to the back and call them an abuser.   I have one account with maybe 7k sitting in it,  never sent my daughter, wife, aunts, neighbors, mail man,  dog walker, in laws, or homeless to open accounts that I of course would get absolutely nothing out of them.  

Did you get message saying you did not meet the model or were subject to 10x roll? I think I've seen you say you've been kicked out before so would expect you to be getting 10xed. If you did not get message, would seem a fair complaint if not in the sharp bucket.

Did you get message saying you did not meet the model or were subject to 10x roll? I think I've seen you say you've been kicked out before so would expect you to be getting 10xed. If you did not get message, would seem a fair complaint if not in the sharp bucket.

My message

Feb 15 at 10:02 PM
 Thank you for being patient while we transitioned to our new software solution, and upgraded our business model. 

We have done our best to accommodate all accounts. Unfortunately we were unable to have your account assumed because your style of play does NOT meet our new business model.

Feel free to contact me personalty, if you have any questions.

Griffin

I will be in the office everyday after 7pm eastern  1-866-813-6818

So guys like durito have to meet 10x? But your basic 1Vice depositor is going to be able to meet normal rollover and cash out?

I can see making a person that hit up the NBA Promo double and took them for 10-15K getting a 10x rollover. But not a guy that just made normal bets and cleared a 2-3K. You can use the bonus abuse clause on them

Would be totally unfair for a $500 depositor of the 300% promo to get an extended rollover and lose half his balance after keeping his head above water.

Guys that they have identified as sharp just having to give a little back when they've beat on bad lines is understandable in this situation as this book states very clearly it is a rec book and has Terms & Conditions designed to scare away bonus beaters.

I didn't make anything from the NBA promo and my original rollover was done 3months ago.  But on we go.

Same with me. I'm up 12k, mostly through contest wins win here and Mad Jack's ($5000).  I completed the RO and now I'm shuffled to the back of the pack with no payoff plan in place by 1V or RDG.  It's as if your big balance makes you a bonus/contest whore by definition. You support the forum contests with $500 deposits and then get labeled a sharp when you win them.  Yea right, we're the bad guys in all this mess and deserve to get stiffed.   

Looks to me like RDG gave 1vice a loan to pay out the accounts they want to keep.  1vice knows their credibility is shot on the forums, but figure the guys that have no clue about forums will keep on playing as usual and they need to keep them happy.  In return, RDG acquires all other accounts and gets repaid over time as 1vice catches back up.

Yeah. Not hard to spot you a mile away. I think you have to admit, you had to think this might happen. Same with Downsouth.

Seeing that it could happen and being able to react are two very different things.  When that asinine NBA promo came out, I still had tens of thousands in rollover left.  I completed it but the clock ran out. 

Seeing that it could happen and being able to react are two very different things.  When that asinine NBA promo came out, I still had tens of thousands in rollover left.  I completed it but the clock ran out. 

That's the problem though. You play at a Ponzi book, you are going to be the last one out. Gotta know that going in. If you takes your shots, you takes your chances. Lots of guys that had no business being in this book. If you read that September policy change thread and did not withdraw, you had it coming. Only one way for it to end.

That's the problem though. You play at a Ponzi book, you are going to be the last one out. Gotta know that going in. If you takes your shots, you takes your chances. Lots of guys that had no business being in this book. If you read that September policy change thread and did not withdraw, you had it coming. Only one way for it to end.

i wouldn't go that far to blame the victim, just because there was some risk involved doesn't mean you deserve to get hit by a car every time you jaywalk

let's see how this plays out, at least boat3/owen trying to work things might be a good start

I had one drag on for a while and then was cancelled/put back in my account.  How do I find out if that small payout will be processed?  

And when you say the accounts that did not fit the model will be paid but it will take some time.  What would you guess is a time frame,  weeks, months, years?  I know you are not in charge of anything just more looking for what you would think is realistic.  

In an SBR thread it seemed you were getting paid fairly regularly, correct me if I'm wrong.

Seems like what they are doing. If you are a keeper, you should be able to just cash out. If a sharp, you get 10x. If they extend the keepers, this will turn out a scam. Seems RDG is doing the right thing to me. Everybody sharp were taking their chances. The SBR guys should not get extended.

Why would they want to give sharps 10x.   If the player is a winner that's money out of their pocket.

Guest ChrisHarvard

As boat said earlier : he is going to reach out to AB. When he hears from ab he will let the board know about it. If you think creating a new thread will help you get the answer faster then I don't know what to tell you

You never know what to tell us except cursing out posters saying how dumb they are and how superior you are to everyone.

Boring.

Easy to call it a Ponzi book after the fact.  I was with 1V for nearly 3 years.  All of their bonuses were in line with rollovers, even the 300% (20x RO).  They always paid out in a timely manner.  Then the NBA double play came and it was a very obvious red flag.  I would have gotten out if I didn't have a lot of RO left on a recent contest win ($5000 x  6 RO).

Why would they want to give sharps 10x.   If the player is a winner that's money out of their pocket.

Agreed. That is why I am curious to know how they are going to handle this. Because if they pay you out but 10x other "sharps," they are picking and choosing and stealing from them to pay you. Got to handle all "sharps" in the same manner. Got to handle all keepers in the same manner.

Easy to call it a Ponzi book after the fact.  I was with 1V for nearly 3 years.  All of their bonuses were in line with rollovers, even the 300% (20x RO).  They always paid out in a timely manner.  Then the NBA double play came and it was a very obvious red flag.  I would have gotten out if I didn't have a lot of RO left on a recent contest win ($5000 x  6 RO).

If you look at the way they do bonuses and pay out, it was pretty easy to suspect Ponzi. The Terms & Conditions is basically a Ponzi owner's manual.