I think this forum deserves an official statement from AmericasBookie

WVU

i wouldn't go that far to blame the victim, just because there was some risk involved doesn't mean you deserve to get hit by a car every time you jaywalk

let's see how this plays out, at least boat3/owen trying to work things might be a good start

Not really blaming anyone. But Durito definitely not going to catch any breaks from a book like 1Vice and Downsouth had taken a few bites at the apple so not hard to figure how they were going to be handled.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you look at the way they do bonuses and pay out, it was pretty easy to suspect Ponzi. The Terms & Conditions is basically a Ponzi owner's manual.

Before the NBA promo, no way.  The bonuses still had house advantage for a full juice book.  And payouts were as promised up until that point.

Not really blaming anyone. But Durito definitely not going to catch any breaks from a book like 1Vice and Downsouth had taken a few bites at the apple so not hard to figure how they were going to be handled.

Funny thing is if  I had even $100 limits since they shut me down 3 weeks ago I would have lost almost my entire balance by now.

Do the math. 300% bonus with 20x RO at a full juice Book favors the house.  As for withdrawal limits, I could get $3000 monthly no problem.

All bonuses pretty much favor the house. Think 1 Vice was 15x-18x per 100%. Was a little better than standard bonus, I know.  They did 8x instead of 10x on 100% bonus for smaller deposit as I recall.

Big bonus and restrictions on withdrawals. Got to ask yourself why the restrictions?

Do the math. 300% bonus with 20x RO at a full juice Book favors the house.  As for withdrawal limits, I could get $3000 monthly no problem.

it favors the house if you assume a lot of things that aren't true

-everyone plays the whole rollover before busting, giving them 4.5% juice the whole way

-lines are accurate and good on everything, ensuring that juice

-no processing costs of taking deposits or sending payouts

-no overhead

being a bookie isn't as easy as it sounds

it favors the house if you assume a lot of things that aren't true

-everyone plays the whole rollover before busting, giving them 4.5% juice the whole way

-lines are accurate and good on everything, ensuring that juice

-no processing costs of taking deposits or sending payouts

-no overhead

being a bookie isn't as easy as it sounds

I agree.  Not saying it's easy (I was a bookie),  but their promos, NBA Double Pay excluded, were not as outrageous as some claim.

So payouts will go in order.

1. Americas Bookie customers

2. 1 vice non sharps losing players

3. 1 vice clients non sharps losing players 10x

4. Sharp 1 vice players not wanted

5. WVU's Family members per Griffin

6. WVU himself per Griffin he will be the last paid

Something tells me thats not that far off. 

You think Tommy gets his paycheck before WVU gets his payment?

Bigger problem for me with 1Vice was how much free money they were willing to give out. Lose big in the first week and the favorites cover all season and the party is over. Think that happened to them this year. Got clobbered week 1 at worst possible time and it just kept coming.

That we agree on. In retrospect, they dug a hole early and never got out.

I don't think there were any red flags until the nba promo was announced.  big bonuses were offered but pretty standard rollover along with it.

Once the nba promo was announced that everyone knew was a disaster waiting to happen, If people had balances there with no rollover left and weren't withdrawing their money, then they missed the chance. Should have at least been taking out $500/week or 3k/month.

If you're like hedge and had a lot of rollover left, then you just have bad timing and there's really nothing you could do and are just at the mercy of this situation. 

So is Griff still running Vice?

How does he have the gall to still be sending out emails and texts asking for deposits when you are saying 0 shot anyone would have gotten paid if rgd didnt step in?

More importantly, How can Griffin be running 1Mice if as they claim in the message boat posted that there is no money to pay any customers that had a balance and were sent to AB to start another 10 time rollover..........If anyone sends cash to Grif Grif, please just donate it to a local charity.......

I don't think there were any red flags until the nba promo was announced.  big bonuses were offered but pretty standard rollover along with it.

Once the nba promo was announced that everyone knew was a disaster waiting to happen, If people had balances there with no rollover left and weren't withdrawing their money, then they missed the chance. Should have at least been taking out $500/week or 3k/month.

If you're like hedge and had a lot of rollover left, then you just have bad timing and there's really nothing you could do and are just at the mercy of this situation.

Fair post

I did the bonuses prior to the NBA promo.......the NBA promo didn't quite qualify as a worthy reward vs risk option on my part.