I think this forum deserves an official statement from AmericasBookie

WVU

Hedge was trying to see how other bailouts worked and saw an old thread at EOG where George bailed you out of the Islands deal.

George really helped you out there. Forgot how big some of the bail outs he gave you,sperm,and others were.

George did me a big favor and I'm grateful. He bailed me out of Bet Islands theft.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Smoke
smokersports.com
SBR PRO
Posts41,697
Betpoints1084

Message Me

Posted by the great boatboatboat from another site

Ok

Just got off phone.

Here is where the situation stands.

Bear in mind 2 things as you read the following comments.*

#1 The transition*From 1Vice to 1Vice/RGD is only 5 days old. There are 100's and 100's of 1Vice accounts.*This is not a one size fits all situation. Takes time to PROPERLY handle the accounts so that in the end 1Vice moves ahead strong and ALL players feel they have been given a fair shake.

#2 RGD Group didn't have to step in and assist at all. That is to be appreciated, not ridiculed or picked apart. There was no white night in shinning armor waiting on the hill top to ride down and start handing out 100's of thousands of dollars to all 1Vice players.

Ok..........

This past week a group of accounts were determined to not fight the model going forward that 1Vice wants to have as clients. Those accounts who have been booted and have met the rollover WILL BE PAID. It's been 5 days, and yes I can 100% appreciate their concerns and I would have them myself, the players WILL BE PAID. Will it take some time? Sure. RGD doesn't have some*magic machine that just spits out 100 dollar bills. But the players WILL BE PAID. I'm glad RGD has stepped in, and hope this group of players are thankful as well. If not for RGD these players would likely get squat.

Another group of players have not been booted and had no rollover left in their 1Vice accounts. 1Vice was unable to pay those balances. RGD has agreed to take those accounts over and there has been a 10 times rollover put in place. Common practice. Same thing we saw with Legends and Wager Web, at least the players have a fighting chance to get paid. Once again, be thankful RGD has stepped in and assumed the liability they have.

Another group of players was identified who already had substantial rollovers in place. Their accounts for the most part are all systems go.

1Vice had a back log of payouts pending prior to RGD stepping in. All but a few have been processed this past week. 10's of thousands sent out.

The accounts when they were all turned on were given a *standard wagering limit profile. America's Bookie asks that you play with those limits for a few weeks. Give them some wagering history of yours to review. If at that time you wish to have limits increased call in and ask to have your account reviewed and they will do so.

1Vice IMO got into the situation they did due to poor decisions they made. RGD is trying to make sure errors or not made going forward, that's why this is taking time. They want to get this right. The WORST thing that could have been done was to simply turn the accounts back on, and have sharps with high limits continue to crush the book. So some accounts won't be turned on, and those that were have standard limits any new RGD player gets. Wager with those for a few weeks, if you desire higher limits, submit a request.

RGD is "SUPPORTING" the players at 1Vice that all risked never seeing a penny. Why any one would bash that is beyond me. Will all 1Vice players simply get a check sent to them for the balance they had. Lord no..........why would anyone do that?

Give this some time............hold judgment. Realize RGD is here to help.

In regards to the 7 PM time to call. The reason for that is Griff and RGD have been sifting thru account after account trying to place each account in the group it needed to be. If Griff was spending all the time on the phone, this process would take even longer.

the 7 PM thing isn't going to be in place going forward, he was simply saying "for now he needs to be looking at each account, not talking on the phone"

That process is almost done and he will be available to talk like he ALWAYS has the past 5 years

WoW saw at SBR guy had 9K transfered over 10x roll.. I guess it is better than nothing. I am surprised Griff let these guys get balances so high. I cashed out 3 payouts in a row of 500 and Griff showed me the door. Strange things happened at Vice the last month wonder if Griff knew the time was near and said screw it let guys keep betting and betting?

Bottom line here is if RDG does not take 1Vice out and shoot it and shoot Griff in the head and put him on the phone, this is control fraud and theft.

They have obviously given him the money to pay. I can see how you can get away with 10xing the duritos and downsouths but he has the money to pay. He is maintaining ownership and staying in business. He is paying some and not others. Obviously, you can't have the money to pay the $500 guy but not have the money to pay durito. You either have money to pay or you don't.

If RDG takes out 1Vice, they can maybe get away with the 10x if you put them over to Americas Bookie. But if Griffin is still stiffin, this is theft in a roundabout way.