College hoops is a joke

WeinkeToWarrick

that doesnt make it a joke

but i agree with you that college basketball is a joke , just not with your reasoning.

what is a joke is the way these games are officiated.

I have seen some pretty shady calls and non-calls in these games lately.

The dude on Northern Iowa got fouled and it should be an "and 1" on this lay up at the end of the game and the ref didnt call it.

but he called a foul on Northern Iowa that was way less of a foul.

Its silly....all teams are reliant on the 3pt shot going in after passing it around the perimeter for 20 seconds. If they dont go in they lose.

Oklahoma...6/23 in 3PA

UNC....1/15 in 3PA

Iowa 8/24 in 3PA

egg zact lee

i dont understand why they just pass around the perimeter like that and nobody is running around to get open. Everybody standing flat footed and the defense is just standing there in one spot with their hands up

Why does parity = joke?

College hoops certainly has its issues, always gives me a laugh when people try to say college hoops is > nba. If you watch sports for the quality of play then the two are not in the same stratosphere. But parity this season isnt a bad thing. March should be a lot of fun with 20+ teams capable of winning it all and all of those teams also capable of losing the first weekend. 

Blame the metrics, they say shoot 3's or layups

Metrics do not say pull ball back on a possible fast break and pass ball around perimeter for 20 secs and then shoot a contested 3 lol. Fukkin coaches are to blame forcing offensive sets every possession instead of letting guards attack. Why take an open 3 with 20 secs on shot clock when you can take a contested one with 6 secs left...mothafuckas