Mofo, Tenneesee is In disarray

Deemer

JD it's a sad day when forum bros are eager to go all in backing a nutbag like this skankapotamus. Of course, in addition to what's below, she also wants Peyton to admit he's gay. Sounds like a woman who is mad Peyton wouldn't put his junk on her.

*However, we have since discovered that Jamie Naughright, Peyton Manning’s accuser has had a history of filing lawsuits against A-listers and as one defense lawyer cited “(1) the litigant’s history of litigation and in particular whether it entailed vexatious, harassing or duplicative lawsuits”.

In 2010 Ms. Naughright filed a lawsuit against fashion designer Donna Karan and “Urban Zen” after allegedly recieving injury during a physical therapy session with a trainer Karan had suggested. The Urban Zen Website states affiliation with Naughright and that she even “introduced 35 students to the Urban Zen Integrative”.

The lawsuit against Karan was eventually dismissed but has several nuggets worth mentioning. The court justified their decision via the defense’s argument that

“a history of litigation entailing vexation, harassment and needless expense to other parties and an unnecessary burden on the courts and their supporting personnel is enough” to warrant such a remedy.”

“The Karan Defendants have asserted that Naughright has an extensive history of filing repetitive lawsuits against or involving public figures, apparently having “spent the majority of eight years [1998 through 2005] filing legal complaints against or about [Peyton] Manning… [some of which] had no basis in law or in fact and were fueled only by [plaintiff’s] relentless search for revenge.””

Lastly, it also states that Ms. Naughright filed another lawsuit against “Deli Delicacies” three months after filing the one against Karan, in a different state, claiming the same conditions and claims against the trainer recommended by Karan. The two cases went on simultaneously with the same or similar claims levied against two separate parties.

Mofo seems angry, call this guy out and he flips a lid!!!!

I'm a dominant force of ass kicking. You wanted me in, enjoy. Mad doesn't accurately describe my mood, but people who call someone out and get beaten this thoroughly like to say "you mad bro". Intelligent things of that nature are all that remains for those who aren't intelligent enough to hang in with those they claim to want to tango with. This is what I does, son!

Just enjoying the thread my young compadre. This is old news to me. Hell, it was in Peyton's Wikipedia page before Shaun King said anything.

This is bears girl:

"I want him to go on record that he likes penis,” the woman Stokes claims is Naughright says in the recording.

You want Peyton Manning to come out of the closet?” Stokes asks.

“Yeah, it’s very simple,” Naughright replies.

Manning married his wife Ashley in 2001. The couple have two children, a boy and a girl."

----

Lucid

Thats quite a demand. Sound like her fake titties didn't get her the manning cock she desperately wanted.

How many women are assaulted by gay NFL MVPs. She's quite something. Bear has hitched his wagon to her star.

Disclaimer on big bear posts: IQ not included

actually wins and losses is a much more valid argument.

I could care less how much money the U makes, tell me if any of the teams win.

Sure they do.

Football went 8-5 with a blowout win in a new years day bowl.

Lady Vols were 30-6 last year and in the elite 8 just last year .

Mens basketball were in the sweet 16 just 2 years ago.

How do you define winning?