UPDATE So 5dimes is under investigation for money laundering in CR

Yanks

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not at all. This is news. It gets deleted at other forums. People with money there should have a right to know what's going on.

I don't care where people deposit. I don't recommend any books to people in forums.

The nice thing about real books like 5d/Bookmaker etc is that if you are worried about something, you can get funds out reasonably quickly. You don't have to wait 2 years like someplaces.

The money is everywhere.  That's what clowns like boat don't get when they suggest mickey mouse book.ag that has 1/12 of player balances in assets is safer than 5D/Bm who've made 100's X of players balances.  They have money stashed in probably thousands of places.

They've been after 5d/boomaker forever, arrested people, confiscated processors, etc.  Books are still there.  If there was an easy way to take them down it would have been done years ago.  What happened on Poker players black friday?  They took the boomaker.com address and the beted.com address and several associated bank accounts and processors.   What happened to the smaller book?  Poof never again to be heard from, money gone.  What happened to bookmaker?   They loled and setup .eu in about 19 minutes.  1.2million seized, no problem player funds fine.

Also the feds don't usually announce shit until its over.   They don't tell you before hand when they are going to arrest someone. Whatever they got from the amazon gift card processing is done, 5d will move on to some other method.  

Just wondered if Red Planet is licensed in Malta, pretty strict rules there for player safety. Player funds have to be segregated from operational funds

Guest ChrisHarvard

Posters look up to b3 and when he dips, ducks and twirles around the tough questions sometimes... I just dont know. He's supposed to be a becon of light; hope in the unjust offshore industry.

Really is not at all like Legendz, they were just as much stateside as they were offshore! b3 knows this but he made this odd comparison for what reason, idk.

Thanks for setting everything straight, Durito.

What a joke that TGF sounds the alarms about 5D, but ignores the more serious 1-Vice issue.  Pretty sure 5D will be around a year from now,but not so sure about 1V.  SBR had its blind spot with BetIslands and the same can be said about the TGF/1Vice relationship.  TGF's time would be better spent telling it's posters to avoid the Stiffin Griffin/ Robbin' Robbie fiasco than advising us to get out of 5-Dimes. 

What a joke that TGF sounds the alarms about 5D, but ignores the more serious 1-Vice issue.  Pretty sure 5D will be around a year from now,but not so sure about 1V.  SBR had its blind spot with BetIslands and the same can be said about the TGF/1Vice relationship.  TGF's time would be better spent telling it's posters to avoid the Stiffin Griffin/ Robbin' Robbie fiasco than advising us to get out of 5-Dimes. 

Doesn't look like 1Vice is being ignored here. There are many posts about them.

Guest ChrisHarvard

One thing I can say positive about b3, he hasn't pussyfooted around regarding the failed (yet the the most amazing offer ever in history) of the 1vice NBA promo.

b3 has been clear as day, no dance, no dip, no twirl, on the 1vice situation.

From what I understand, Zach or whoever over at AB has assumed the bad debt and is honouring it to the players.

Until players start getting delayed, or stiffed... I think you're out of line.

On this particular issue of 1v and AB, the bases have been explained and then covered.

When lenegndz went under, wagerweb was charging 10x rollover to get their cash out.

What is ABs terms?

If you're going to throw rocks, make sure you have correct information.

Doesn't look like 1Vice is being ignored here. There are many posts about them.

Agree that many posters have shared their experiences, myself included. My point is about TGF management focusing on a 5D non issue and burying the lead regarding 1-Vice.  Where's the TGF public service piece on the 1V situation (which is much more serious by comparison)?

Agree that many posters have shared their experiences, myself included. My point is about TGF management focusing on a 5D non issue and burying the lead regarding 1-Vice.  Where's the TGF public service piece on the 1V situation (which is much more serious by comparison)?

Reports seem to indicate 1Vice players are being paid. What action would you like to see TGF take at this time?

Agree that many posters have shared their experiences, myself included. My point is about TGF management focusing on a 5D non issue and burying the lead regarding 1-Vice. Where's the TGF public service piece on the 1V situation (which is much more serious by comparison)?

Sounding alarms? It's a goddamn news article. Never once did I tell anyone to get their money out of 5dimes. Show me a news article in one of the Costa Rican papers about 1vice that I missed and failed to post.

I found this interesting. Sorry that upsets the almighty hedge. But if I knew anything about vice at the time I would have posted. But if I remember correctly Tgf allowed every single post people made about the vice promo being bad. And if I knew at the time it wasntoing to end the way it did I would have told people.

You think 1vice slow paying 50 grand is more serious than government going after 5dimes for laundering 100 million?