Some advice player to player regarding those with 1Vice accounts

Guest boatboatboat

Guest boatboatboat

For those of you who have accounts at 1Vice that America's Bookie is assisting with to see that you get paid, here is some advice.

This is based upon feed back I have gotten from players who have done this as well as 1Vice.

If your account is one of the ones with a 10 times roll ,if you haven't wagered yet call them up and ask for a small "good faith" payment. Make no wagers until you get that. Have 1V and AB show you they are sincere about seeing people get paid. 

Once you get the payment, give the account some REAL action. Say you have a $5000 balance, put 5 k in action the next week (a simple 1 time roll). Give 1V a call and see if even though you have only competed 10% of the roll of they will send you a few more bucks.  Just use common sense.

Rinse and repeat.

1V and AB wants long term clients. They want a chance to show you they will work thru this. They are flexible and will work with each and every one of you.

AB is here to support TGF just as they have been the past year.

In fact they have a free NO DEPOSIT contest running right now just for TGF to award a Note Pad, a Fit Bit and a $100 shopping spree for your favorite team apparel. Check it out it's still open for entry.

I was just told via the phone that TGF guys will get special treatment, as everyone works thur this.

If you have an issue, shoot me a PM with your account number and a brief run down of your situation, and I will as always do my best to see it's resolved in a fair fashion.

Boat let me ask you a question... Got the email below today.

If I call and get an offer and I deposit today and roll over lets say the 100% 10 times can I get caught up in the additional 10 times these other guys caught up in.

Or were the old guys just the lucky ones and the new deposits dont have to worry about the AB saving them and being so helpful to the industry.

Hi, 

Its Ed from 1vice sports, can you get back with me today please, I have a great offer 

for you!

Regards, 

Ed. 

Cs Rep.

give the account some REAL action

I have no dog in this fight, but what in the hell does this mean? They either have the money to pay or they don't!

You want them to try and win more imaginary money that they can't cash out?

Am I missing something here?

Boat let me ask you a question... Got the email below today.

If I call and get an offer and I deposit today and roll over lets say the 100% 10 times can I get caught up in the additional 10 times these other guys caught up in.

Or were the old guys just the lucky ones and the new deposits dont have to worry about the AB saving them and being so helpful to the industry.

Hi, 

Its Ed from 1vice sports, can you get back with me today please, I have a great offer 

for you!

Regards, 

Ed. 

Cs Rep.

This is the problem with how 1vice/AB is doing things.  Say a new depositor sends a dime to 1vice and either takes no bonus or takes a bonus and completes the rollover.  They're free to get paid whenever they want?  But the players that already had money in 1vice free and clear with no rollover, now have to wager 50k, 100k, etc more just to start getting payouts?

Completely ridiculous that they're taking in new deposits while putting their existing players through the ringer. 

This is the problem with how 1vice/AB is doing things.  Say a new depositor sends a dime to 1vice and either takes no bonus or takes a bonus and completes the rollover.  They're free to get paid whenever they want?  But the players that already had money in 1vice free and clear with no rollover, now have to wager 50k, 100k, etc more just to start getting payouts?

Completely ridiculous that they're taking in new deposits while putting their existing players through the ringer. 

Thats why what Boat is saying is just off. Hes trying make it seem like the usual bail out we have all seen before. If AB would have assumed the accounts and Vice shut down they could play it off the way he is describing.

But fn Vice is still open and doing new business with guys :laugh  :laugh  :laugh

Guys before Feb got a extra 10 times rollover but if you deposit now you dont. How the f does that make sense. :gun

why does 1vice have 30 cent lines for 2nd halves?  I can't bet that, took over someplace else.

NBA 2H: SPREADS - TOTALS Lines From:03-02-2016 23:40:21   Date

# Team Spread Total M Line NBA 2H: SPREADS - TOTALS Second Half Lines - Mar 02 HALFTIME SCORE: THUNDER 58 CLIPPERS 38

Mar 02 2721 2H OKLAHOMA CITY THUNDER +5½-115 o106-115  

11:51 PM 2722 2H LA CLIPPERS -5½-115 u106-115