Yo, Kinger... can TGF hire this woman as its NYC correspondent? (Must see video)

sugardaddy

by the way, it sounds like she was deliberately going through certain neighborhoods where she figured she'd generate a response.

Go through Manhattan or many neighborhoods in other parts of the city exactly like she did and you'll be ignored.

She wanted attention and got it. Women. They cry out for attention and then when they get attention they start complaining.

by the way, it sounds like she was deliberately going through certain neighborhoods where she figured she'd generate a response.

Go through Manhattan or many neighborhoods in other parts of the city exactly like she did and you'll be ignored.

She wanted attention and got it. Women. They cry out for attention and then when they get attention they start complaining.

right on brother!

i watched the whole thing and nobody was out of line

From what I can tell (I only watched it once and was not looking at the background carefully), she spent 10 hours walking through bad neighborhoods in New York and they got 2 minutes and most of it was black men saying "hello" or "good morning".

lol

this is priceless

But make sure to give them money, of course.

• 1 year later...