Griff The Stiff up to his same old tricks

Hedge

are there really bonus/contest whores here who are calling out Hedge for being a bonus whore?  Some of the same guys bitching about Hedge played in the exact same contests.

And didnt some of the contests he participated in require a $500 deposit or higher just to enter?  They werent just free contests

Thats what makes stealing 60% of his balance even worse.  

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So there were people that settled for less than full balance?

There is always another weird wacky story with 1Vice. So as I read it, Robbie/Zack calls up Hedge and give him an offer apparently sensing an opportunity to get out of the contest winnings. Hedge in early days of situation decided to take what he could get and forfeit the contest winnings to get paid.

Then Griff accuses Hedge of going behind his back with his "new partner." If you are a partner, how are you not responsible for the partner's actions?  Griff acts like the guy double-dealed on him and walked away from a full payout

Regardless of how this situation got arranged, Robbie/Zack and Griff are responsible for the full balance that RDG assumed by doing Griff a solid. Anything else is a stiff even if the person gets conned into it.

Major weakness of the Griff case here is that he has stated publicly that he would have paid Hedge out in full if he had not double-dealed with partner. In for a dollar, in for a pound here boys. Griff is responsible for Robbie/Zack and vice versa. There is no dealing with one or the other. You either pay out in full or you stiff. Can't have it both ways.

They want to pretend RDG "assumed' these balances. That is not what happened. RDG gave Griff money as a cash infusion. They bought in for full price.

what is the huge problem here?

hedge made a ton of money at hrwager, probably made some nice money at americasbookie, and now probably came out way ahead at 1vice

hard to say he got "stiffed" when he was sharp enough to have no real chance of losing at any of those places

this kind of stuff comes with the territory at some point...

I beg your pardon I never promised you a rose garden
Along with the sunshine there's gotta be a little rain sometime

hedge made a ton of money at hrwager, probably made some nice money at americasbookie, and now probably came out way ahead at 1vice

hard to say he got "stiffed" when he was sharp enough to have no real chance of losing at any of those places

That was my opinion to begin with. But then I realized the circumstances. Griffin is still running and profiting off the book. So any reduction in value of the balances is Griffin stealing out of the book. In the banking biz that is control fraud and you go to jail -- or used to. Now you get a bonus. This is manipulation and all the money goes in Griff's pocket. It ain't right. He got beat fair and square.

He did have to get bailed out so it is hard to have sympathy because they should have know better. But with this deal which is a sweetheart for him, there is no excuse for shorting people.

Not sure what my past success at other Books has to do with 1V.  FWIW, I'm down lifetime at Northbet.  How should they figure into this in your opinion?  No real chance at losing??? Come on Mike, how long have been gambling? There's risk on every bet you make.

Just make the payouts. Put the big balances on a payout schedule. Stop with all the hiding what is going on and cutting different deals. Just put people on a plan and get it over with. If you pay people out, the cloud will blow over. These threads are a killer. They are all unnecessary. If they had done it the right way, 1Vice would be considered as solid as AB and nobody would have thought too much of it. The way it is going now, it is going to go to zero. They don't seem to have a clue.

I don't agree with this.  Yes, bonuses/promos were good and anyone with a clue could have profitted.

But....Example...5dimes offers 10% extra in their race book.  If i continuously beat them betting races with the extra 10%, they have every right to cut me off.  They have no right, however, to steal 60% of my balance....and nor would they. 

Hedge didn't do anything wrong, yet 1vice/AB feel its ok to steal 7k of his 12k balance

i'm sure nobody wants hedge to be stiffed

but hedge, you're a smart guy, why don't you post more often?  seems like the only times are to kiss george's ass for giving you 10k, kiss griffin's ass, and then get mad at griffin

here are the last 4 threads you posted in...

1) this one

2) 

$150 FP Credited--Thanks 1-Vice

28 September 2015 - 07:19 PM

I just wanted to thank 1-Vice for the $150 free play I recently won in a contest--it was just added to my account. Also thanks to Griff for doubling my limits. He recently said limits could be adjusted by simply emailing him. I took him up on it and I'm back to nickle action on straights. Much appreciated.

3)

? for Heritage clients

18 September 2015 - 11:24 AM

Is there a "Get out of your bet at Half Time" promo on the Idaho St/ Boise St game tonight? I thought I saw this early in the week, but there's no mention of it now at Heritage's site. Questioning whether I ever really saw it after all.

4)

Thanks 1-Vice: Free Chips to go with Free "Juice"

24 March 2015 - 01:37 PM

Griff has been very generous this month. First, he offers an unheard of bonus of 300% FP. Then he tops it with an extra 20% cash. But wait there's more--FREE JUICE on all the tourney games is also included. And just when you think it can't get any better, he sends me $100 worth of Frito Lay products (contest win). Who else does this? I got Duritos out the wazoo (the chips, not the poster), and I have 1-Vice to thank. MUCH APPRECIATED, GRIFF!!!  :hat