Griff The Stiff up to his same old tricks

Hedge

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AB likely took a huge hit from all this as well and they are not as financially stable as they once were. There banking page now quotes the same timesframes as 1vice for payouts as well as lower amounts for p2p payouts. Proceed with caution.

At all books P2P payouts are very limited was only able to get 300 @ Heritage last week... Got a Dime from AB a week via $$$ orders got under 4 days... I have no money @ 1 vice but atleast people are getting paid something... Griff could have just closed shop and pulled a BetIsland which would have been turrible.. If somebody agreed to take an X amount I can't see why they are complaining?

Guest boatboatboat

At all books P2P payouts are very limited was only able to get 300 @ Heritage last week... Got a Dime from AB a week via $$$ orders got under 4 days...

Most posters have no concept of the expense and difficulty books have moving $.

yea it's easy for a poster to walk down to CVS and send a MG/WU.................not quite that simple for a book, and much more expensive.

Guest boatboatboat

B3 will.all the fans you got here you should branch out and just have write ups on offshore books maybe start a rating system of your own. You probably will get enough views to make some extra cash instead of round robins...

couldn't trust the info given to evaluate the financial status

shit, Citi bank was gonna fold and no one saw that coming..............how the hell a no body like me be able to tell if a book is solid.

I will say the 5dimes thing going on is of GREAT concern to me.

Great.......

What is so hard to figure out? You pay off everyone on a payment plan even if it is $500 per month and takes two years.

You cannot stiff Hedge on contest winnings and then turn around and have another contest and give that person winnings, You cannot do rollovers with 1Vice still up and running. Has any book in history ever got bailed and stayed in business with the same ownership? There cannot be any book other than RDG dumb enough to sign up for that at minority ownership no less and agree to pay out the whole book while hoping people will deposit to a bust book which had a bad reputation to begin with

And now that book is really looking for the dumbest of the dumb to deposit and supposedly not going to find them on the forums? Good luck with that strategy.

I don't think anybody really wants to see 1Vice go under or not give credit to RDG for providing assistance. But they have to do it the right way and not make off with some of the cash.

I am just glad I did not have much $$$ in 1 vice kept it small just enough to bet and get some bonuses.. I do like Americas Bookie I feel safe to keep 1500- 2500 there just bet 125- 200 a game... Same with Mania and Phoenix.. I just keep more in Heritage and You Wager and Bookmaker plus they allow bigger payouts... I think Griff is trying to do the right thing but anybody who runs a promo giving Double your money on winnings really should not be in charge of running a book.. Maybe a Sales Rep might be best for Griff...

Guest boatboatboat

Always call heads.

It seems like you want 1v to pay cutrent iwed debt, but dont want them to mkt their product in a fashion required to obtain the funds to do so

What is so hard to figure out? You pay off everyone on a payment plan even if it is $500 per month and takes two years.

Exactly, whether hedge or wvu or anyone else made a deal or was forced to take 40c on the dollar, its not too late to correct that and make good on every penny owed...even if it takes years and years. 

While this is all going on, how can they expect anyone to deposit without the fear of the same thing happening to them...winning a few bucks and having the book take 60% of it back. 

Always call heads.

It seems like you want 1v to pay cutrent iwed debt, but dont want them to mkt their product in a fashion required to obtain the funds to do so

No, I want them to do the only thing they can do and stay in business. Say we have joined RDG and have their backing and will be paying out everyone we owe in full with no conditions on a timetable which is possible for us to do so. We appreciate your patience and continued business. For those that we have chosen not to do business with, we are providing a payment plan which will have you paid in full within X timeframe. Now about that March Madness deposit ...

This reminds me of when K Mart went bankrupt and Sears bought them out my buddy bought alot of K Mart stock was worth nothing since K Mart went under the Sears brand...

Yes, the only difference is that KMart went bankrupt. This is Warren Buffet putting money into Goldman Sachs. KMart shareholders got wiped out. Griff shares are still trading.