SURVIVOR Thread [TV Show]

WeinkeToWarrick

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I finally caught up too. I fucking hate the NBA dude and his little bearded friend.

And how do they get so many people on Survivor who don't know the basic rules like don't make it obvious that a tribe mate is sticking his dick in you or they will get paranoid and vote you out. I had the cute quant in my draft and she just blew herself up. Obama was hitting that.

They got the female bodybuilder to fill the crazy black role and she appears to be the sharpest player socially.

Next season W2W were going to do a blind draft with the regulars so spoilers are irrelevant.

Love the gay gardner guy. Funniest thing ever was when how he talked about how much he loves plants and the next thing you see he's uprooting trees to find the idol.

Lol ya I laughed at that too, LCD.

The tatted bearded troll is annoying as fuck. Thinks he's a genius. So is crazy lady.

I do have black bodybuilder as my only hope left in my current pool. That would be a nice sleeper hit but I'm not holding my breathe.

I think Neal is the favorite (and producers/editors may have given us a hint to that with his 1 vs 1 line about betting in Vegas.)

Still pissed Anna got fucked by the draw.

I wonder if the game is rigged when they have a basket shooting comp and one of the players has played in the NBA. They just wnt to keep him around because he and his bitch bearded friend are so hateable. And they have the Super Idol with the gay tree killer.

Goodbye Obama. Strategy wise this is one of the worst groups ever

I wonder if the game is rigged when they have a basket shooting comp and one of the players has played in the NBA. They just wnt to keep him around because he and his bitch bearded friend are so hateable. And they have the Super Idol with the gay tree killer.

Goodbye Obama. Strategy wise this is one of the worst groups ever

Obama sucked, was incredibly obnoxious. So much so I doubted the realism.

Pollard too cocky as well. Don't these people watch prior seasons?

I liked the poker player but I liked the quant more but I guess she was unstable.  Also she gets minus points for fucking Obama who was a douche.  Okay so fuck it the poker player is hotter.  Looking for a poker clip featuring Anna Khait but couldn't find one.