Ole miss -1.5 huge

cuonzo

just curious

how much is huge?

Locked in 1200 last night. Huge for me. Up to 3.5 now tempted to hedge half of it cause i got a honeymoon to pay for in june. But really the line should be like 8 or 9. The half court offense is the worst I've ever seen in knoxville and I watched some terrible Kevin O'Neil teams. They just pass around the perimeter until forced to take a contested 3. With Punter out I expect them to lay down and just get the season over with. Senior day don't mean shit when it's a first year coach and lot of first year players. The seniors mean nothing to these guys. Gonna put my winnings on the lady volt tonight. They should be 5 pt favs

Locked in 1200 last night. Huge for me. Up to 3.5 now tempted to hedge half of it cause i got a honeymoon to pay for in june. But really the line should be like 8 or 9. The half court offense is the worst I've ever seen in knoxville and I watched some terrible Kevin O'Neil teams. They just pass around the perimeter until forced to take a contested 3. With Punter out I expect them to lay down and just get the season over with. Senior day don't mean shit when it's a first year coach and lot of first year players. The seniors mean nothing to these guys. Gonna put my winnings on the lady volt tonight. They should be 5 pt favs

good luck man. I will be rooting for you.

Stefan Moody is my favorite player to watch in college basketball.

Not sure if he will be a star in the NBA but that man can shoot!

I love his swagger.