A little help from my friends

Guest boatboatboat

Guest boatboatboat

Well after 7 weeks of e-mailing new EOG ownership at multiple e-mail addys I was supplied, they DID respond yesterday.

Basically said I was unethical for leaving and that, they would give me my back pay and that they saw Kingers post at EOG where it said I had started my own forum.

I am crafting my response to them but need a favor.

I am IP banned at EOG (lol) and can't go see Kingers farewell post. I KNOW it didn't say I had started a forum, because that is NOT TRUE.

I want to C/P his post into my response to them.

Just PM it to me or post here.

Either is fine.

I tried to get ahold of Kinger with no luck.

Mexicans nap a lot.

Guest boatboatboat

thanx.

deleted his thread?

interesting.

Thanx for the browser tip but aside from wanting to C/P that thread I have no need to go back there.

maybe king has a copy.

Haven't been to EOG since Sunday but I can't believe they deleted that thread.

JK was saying how he wishes TGF well and wanted to help out by leaving sticky's up etc. I guess the guy is two-faced.

I seriously doubt JK did it. He's a sport guy...old school, remember, he can barely turn on his own computer. Blondie was on over at Peeps saying she could help him find the on/off switch...but that she was pretty busy so only if he asked nicely.

I seriously doubt JK did it. He's a sport guy...old school, remember, he can barely turn on his own computer. Blondie was on over at Peeps saying she could help him find the on/off switch...but that she was pretty busy so only if he asked nicely.

Good point :smiley-laughing001:

JK is a good guy however that thread was not left there all weekend because he is a nice guy.

It was left there because he did not know how to do anything mod related and he made it appear like he was taking the high road and giving KR a head start. The real truth is that had he known how to work VBulletin the threads would have been removed ASAP. There is nothing wrong with that, it makes perfect sense but I do find it funny that people would think that he CHOSE to take the high road, it was hypocrisy at its best.

JK was saying how he wishes TGF well and wanted to help out by leaving sticky's up etc. I guess the guy is two-faced.

Guest boatboatboat
I was surprised they left it up as long as they did. Even if there are no hard feelings you guys are now competitors. On a side not boatboatboat you never responded to my PM.

yea swamped, just sent you a pm

JK is a good guy however that thread was not left there all weekend because he is a nice guy.

It was left there because he did not know how to do anything mod related and he made it appear like he was taking the high road and giving KR a head start. The real truth is that had he known how to work VBulletin the threads would have been removed ASAP. There is nothing wrong with that, it makes perfect sense but I do find it funny that people would think that he CHOSE to take the high road, it was hypocrisy at its best.

Flag Comment Like 0

TheGamblingForumTheGamblingForum replied Today, 04:42 PM

u are delusional. who are you??? with that name are you the head owner of this forum now? doees boatboat and kinger work for you or with you?

Well after 7 weeks of e-mailing new EOG ownership at multiple e-mail addys I was supplied, they DID respond yesterday.

Basically said I was unethical for leaving and that, they would give me my back pay and that they saw Kingers post at EOG where it said I had started my own forum.

I am crafting my response to them but need a favor.

I am IP banned at EOG (lol) and can't go see Kingers farewell post. I KNOW it didn't say I had started a forum, because that is NOT TRUE.

I want to C/P his post into my response to them.

Just PM it to me or post here.

Either is fine.

I tried to get ahold of Kinger with no luck.

Mexicans nap a lot.

Kinger works during the day boat. I'm sure he'll get back to you.

Guest boatboatboat

Ill share some e-mails with you latter Tripp.

unreal

For 7 weeks e-mails weren't returned, phone calls were ignored,twice I set aside work to be ready for PHONE CALL that was told coming and no response.

last nite was told "sorry I am a little late in getting back to you"

good lord.

Guest ChrisHarvard
I was surprised they left it up as long as they did. Even if there are no hard feelings you guys are now competitors.

I was very surprised it was left up so long as well.

EOG said they believed Kinger and TGF "deserved a leg up".

• 11 months later...