When you're on a losing streak so bad it defies logic

Blue

I am cold as ice... I play about 10-15 games per week mostly college hoops with a few NBA plays here and there.. In the last 5 weeks I don't even wanna look but if I had to guess I'd say I'm around 15-45... Absolutely fucking hurrendous and always on the wrong side of a bad beat... This ice cold streak culminated last night when I layed -430 on that Irish fuck Mcgregor thanks to my brother a so called "mma expert" along with kinger saying that " this fight won't even last a minute" well needless to say boys it's time for a short break with the tourney coming up in no time... Just a horrible feeling to lose day after day , week after week. Ugh this break will feel good..

Guest ChrisHarvard

Re-charge the ole batteries.

As Brandon Lang says, we all experienced losing streaks. So long as your BR can sustain it, you're good.

Winning is like the tide.

There's high tide and low tide. But then it's high tide again.

Stay focused. As jake said, don't chase.

You will have a month where you can't do anything right.

Embrace it.

Harness that energy.

Use it to make you a better punter.

I feel your pain Blue, you know you need a break when it is someone else fault.

Stop being such a wise ass , I was just pointing out that I was going off info from two guys whose opinion I respect in mma since I don't know much about it, not something I usually do but when you're cold as ice you're looking for a winner anywhere you can find one. I like you Billy now stop being such a wise ass ya fuckin prick.

I went 3-29 one time

Couldn't do that again if I tried

i believe you could.

I guess thats why you claim to have only bet 4 times since the super bowl.

Isnt it ironic a guy who knows absolutely nothing about sports and couldnt hit water if he fell out of a boat is a head moderator on sports gambling forum.

Maybe if you would start posting some plays Blue could just fade you and then break out of his slump.

i believe you could.

I guess thats why you claim to have only bet 4 times since the super bowl.

Isnt it ironic a guy who knows absolutely nothing about sports and couldnt hit water if he fell out of a boat is a head moderator on sports gambling forum.

Maybe if you would start posting some plays Blue could just fade you and then break out of his slump.

At least I'm not an unemployed mentally handicapped loser hoping to sell Kirby vacuums door to door

yeah Mike ...

there ya go

atleast you have that going for you.

just don't pretend you have a clue when it comes to sports. Stay on the side line and buy yourself some more scratch offs.

I care about baseball and football. That's it. Football you know a little. Baseball you are the most clueless poster anyone has ever seen.

I care about baseball and football. That's it. Football you know a little. Baseball you are the most clueless poster anyone has ever seen.

Mike i am done with the banter

You know i appreciate you sharing the Chicken , Peppers, Brocoli recipe that is delicious but i dont appreciate you constantly calling me a retard and encouraging other posters to do the same. Sometimes i like to joke around and obviously you think i am serious and call me a retard.

NOT COOL

i will not post here at TGF anything other than plays from now on

i will no longer stoop to this level, its making me angry and its unhealthy to keep having these

E-Wars

You will see for yourself what i know about baseball when i start my season long MLB thread