$2300 for a CAT scan

sleepy

Sleepy if you need some help to see if you are getting screwed on the insurance end let me know and I can walk ya through it

Every policy under the Obamacare regime will have a cap of around $6500-$6800 as the maximum you would have to come out of pocket in a calender year even if you bought one of the plans on the bottom end. So that should be the most you have to come up with if all this shit was done this year.

Thought some of your posts last year you said you would never buy health insurance though?

ttp i have a question about obamacare

in the near future i plan on having very little income, is there an enrollment period i should be aware of in wisconsin? or can i just get in anytime

Open enrollment near end of the year. Every year a bit different but like nov to march.

I forget is the plan you have now through your accounting and a group plan or you have an individual plan?

Open enrollment near end of the year. Every year a bit different but like nov to march.

I forget is the plan you have now through your accounting and a group plan or you have an individual plan?

it's been a stand alone family plan for the last 10 years or so... before that it was a company plan but we were getting creamed that way since my old boss/partner had health issues

ttp i have a question about obamacare

in the near future i plan on having very little income, is there an enrollment period i should be aware of in wisconsin? or can i just get in anytime

There's a minimum income requirement or you have to try to get medicaid

yeah i'll get over the minimum, or someone could always show phantom/gambling income to push over it

in my case i think it's around 25k, does any of that have to be earned income?  maybe mrs milwaukee can get a job lol

depending on the state you might want medicaid instead if you can qualify.  they got rid of the assets requirement. 

ok thanks, i'll look into that option too

i don't really want to be a mooch but i'm sick of paying 10k/year for health insurance and won't really be able to afford it when i'm unemployed

you've been paying medicaid tax your whole life, might as well take some back

Sleepy if you need some help to see if you are getting screwed on the insurance end let me know and I can walk ya through it

Every policy under the Obamacare regime will have a cap of around $6500-$6800 as the maximum you would have to come out of pocket in a calender year even if you bought one of the plans on the bottom end. So that should be the most you have to come up with if all this shit was done this year.

Thought some of your posts last year you said you would never buy health insurance though?

When i talked to the obama care guy i told him i needed a plan that would cover everything and i could pay any required premiums. I was eligible for some medical assistance program since my net income was the same as Landers. He said there was no cap on it.