10 posters who literally cry while posting

The Dark Man

1. Broke Lenders, famous I'm done speech.

2. Big Bear, weekly I quit threads.

3. Christine Harvard nightly leave Madonna (Bear) alone.

4. Sol Dibbie every Friday after 3 light beer.

5. Sammy Odom, bring back Brock

6. Javey, fingers bleeding over pounding keyboard daily.

7. Bibbie FK, somebody open this package, please

8. Anyone begging to be paid for posting :laugh

9 .Wade. Laurent Nkunda MIA

10. Sheck E. Cheese, wanted to deepthroat Bruce Jenner pre op, missed opportunity..

It's ok to be emotional girls, Midol is your friend.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lot of posters seem to take it way too seriously... and yet continue to post somewhere where they hate the mods or everything upsets them

weird

just like the people being e-bullied that keep logging on to see the bullying, just turn it off

We are all online keyboard warriors Michael.  And we are all online hypocrites.  How many times have we called someone else out for something, when we have been guilty at times ourselves?

You have got emotionally involved in threads and got pissed off.  I have.  Boat has.  KNIGER has.  Etc. 

Diabler checking in within 5 minutes of his name mentioned!!!!

AMAZING!!!!

Just checked it to read the forum.  Saw that Billy made a thread.  Read the title.  Because I gave him a beating yesterday on EOG, I knew without a doubt he would be mentioning my name.  

He took the fight back to his home turf.  

And HE doesn't take this stuff seriously.  Ok.   :jerk

We are all online keyboard warriors Michael.  And we are all online hypocrites.  How many times have we called someone else out for something, when we have been guilty at times ourselves?

You have got emotionally involved in threads and got pissed off.  I have.  Boat has.  KNIGER has.  Etc. 

of course we have

but i let it go... and if jk/eog pisses me off i just leave and never think twice about it

of course we have

but i let it go... and if jk/eog pisses me off i just leave and never think twice about it

In the online world, where we are not accountable for our words for the most part, personalities always clash.  Certain guys get under certain guy's skin.  We get involved in conversations with each other that sometimes end up with some not so nice things that are said.

It happens.  You and WVU seem to get under each other's skin from time to time.  

I must have touched off a nerve or two with Billy.  He's been the president of the Diabler troll fan club for the past couple of weeks.  Now he's creating threads to stick to all the posters that he has issues with.  

Which if fine.  Its all in good fun for most of us.  Most of the time.  But the hypocrisy is funny to me. 

1. Broke Lenders, famous I'm done speech.

2. Big Bear, weekly I quit threads.

3. Christine Harvard nightly leave Madonna (Bear) alone.

4. Sol Dibbie every Friday after 3 light beer.

5. Sammy Odom, bring back Brock

6. Javey, fingers bleeding over pounding keyboard daily.

7. Bibbie FK, somebody open this package, please

8. Anyone begging to be paid for posting :laugh

9 .Wade. Laurent Nkunda MIA

10. Sheck E. Cheese, wanted to deepthroat Bruce Jenner pre op, missed opportunity..

It's ok to be emotional girls, Midol is your friend.

:bulb