Promise us one thing ADAM

BarryRunSome

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course it is or we'd have never heard about it. Players retire every March when they realize they suck too much to play anymore. He's just grandstanding using his son hoping to file a union grievance.

Makes no sense. Why would he wanna go through all that when he can get paid to suck? Like I said it ain't about the money

Makes no sense. Why would he wanna go through all that when he can get paid to suck? Like I said it ain't about the money

So now you say money does matter?

Truth is he's embarrassing himself with his play. He'd look stupid sitting on the bench beside his son every day. He'd rather quit on his own terms. Williams saved a lot of loot ,that's 13 mill he can add on and try to sign Frazier longterm.

Sale is just pissed Williams inked him to a bargain contract. Google it , Sale got fucked with his contract. Underpaid through 2019 lol

Of course it is or we'd have never heard about it. Players retire every March when they realize they suck too much to play anymore. He's just grandstanding using his son hoping to file a union grievance.

WTF

LaRoche is living the dream. He has life by the balls.

He is in complete control of every move he makes.

How cool is it to be in a position to walk away from 13 million?

Thats what living is all about, not being a slave to money.

good for Adam Laroche. I never thought much of him as a player but i have tremendous respect for him after hearing this. He stood up for son and said hey white sox i am my own boss here, if we cant do this shit on my terms than fuck you and keep your 13 million.

thats how you know you are the man.

he said take 13 millon and shove it up your ass

Laroche will never have to think about money EVER again!

Most things are about the money but this has nothing to do with money, not sure how you can even see it that way

Laroche could have been paid 13 M to suck this year. He is WALKING AWAY from that money because he is pissed about the issue with his son. Yes players retire all the time but players dont retire all the time under these circumstances, thats why it has turned into a big story. If Laroche just retired because he was done and wanted to retire, it would have its normal small story then go away, nobody would care much. But there is a big back story and it has become a polorizing conversation with people on far opposite sides

The biggest issue seems to be that Laroche was told he could have his son there all the time. Now Kenny is saying he cant even have him 50%, breaking a verbal agreement. And the players are pissed because Kenny has been shady about the whole thing telling the players that coaches complained and telling the coaches players complained and then coming up with some story that the owner didnt want it happening anymore. So nobody trusts his word

Most things are about the money but this has nothing to do with money, not sure how you can even see it that way

Laroche could have been paid 13 M to suck this year. He is WALKING AWAY from that money because he is pissed about the issue with his son. Yes players retire all the time but players dont retire all the time under these circumstances, thats why it has turned into a big story. If Laroche just retired because he was done and wanted to retire, it would have its normal small story then go away, nobody would care much. But there is a big back story and it has become a polorizing conversation with people on far opposite sides

The biggest issue seems to be that Laroche was told he could have his son there all the time. Now Kenny is saying he cant even have him 50%, breaking a verbal agreement. And the players are pissed because Kenny has been shady about the whole thing telling the players that coaches complained and telling the coaches players complained and then coming up with some story that the owner didnt want it happening anymore. So nobody trusts his word

He didn't walk away tho,he stomped off pouting like a child that never grew up because he hung around his dad on his job...

Do you think he will refuse any money the players union gets him?

So you don't expect a lawsuit or players union grievance by Laroche to try to get some money? Naive my man

Okay i didnt think about a potential law suit.

i thought he was basically saying I dont need the money, and family is more important.

But if he is planning to sue the White Sox then my opinion totally changes on the situation.

If he sues the white sox it will make him to look like a mentally weak person.

If he truely had any interest in playing baseball he should have just been like son ..... the white sox are paying me 13 million dollars, and with that paycheck it means i have to follow their rules.

Its not like they told him ,his son couldnt shag fly balls during batting practice. And with a 13 million dollar contract he could have put his son and all his friends in front row seats right behind the dugout.

( to put 13 million in perspective, Adam LaRoche has always been just a slightly above average baseball player... Luke Keuchly the 3rd best Linebacker in the NFL behind Khalil Mack and Von Miller makes 12 million per season)

Kenny's a HERO in this whole thing. if I'm him I hold a news conference and throw every fucking player that complained under a moving freight train. That Homosexual human being Chris Sale probably led the charge to get the kid out of there. Bunch of RETARDS. Kenny tries to do the right thing and these players are so fucking DENSE they still fuck it up.

Yep Kenny is the real hero in all of this....biting the bullet for the players who came to him. Supposedly one of em is Abreu who has a son stuck in Cuba and seeing Laroche son in the clubhouse daily was a saddening reminder. Im sure other players complained because they were not able to brag about last nights conquests. Basically Laroche sucks and Abreu is good....bye bye Laroche and son.

The whole thing reeks of an American (Sale, Eaton, Laroche) vs Latin split in the clubhouse.