This forum has now been legitamized (boats let's off some steam)

Guest Dipshit landers

Guest boatboatboat

bet islands in Joes case I would argue wasn't bailed out . They got nothing. They still OWE the debt.

The player has been bailed out in that they are returned to being whole.

Boat I don't normally agree with conspiracy theorist or pile on, but even I thought it was suspicious. I'm not going to go dig the thread back up but I'm pretty sure you were egging on the bets and GUARANTEEING people would get paid if Brock lost the bet.

You were on a big PR kick at that time promoting your payment to Cory and the famous Big Daddy thread, and here you are publicly backing Brocks bets. Then when he gets crushed here comes Boat to rescue again with a big pay out from your best buddy George.

There is no way you can look at it that way and not suspect it was a set up from the beginning.

If you weren't in on it from the beginning why were you guaranteeing the people betting with Brock will get paid?

I'm not hating on you for it. In today's world you have to do something to stand out if your a book not named 5Dimes\Bookmaker, and you have a knack for out of the box thinking. Forum guys will hate on you no matter what you do. Same guys that bash you were the first to stand up and tell everyone how great Tuckman was. Your never going to win the PR battle with the forum so you might as well be upfront and disliked for who you are.

:bulb

It is very strange why BBB felt the need to reopen this can or worms - No win situation for him or the owners of TGF

Guest boatboatboat

I have no clue why he isn't allowed at sites other than TGF. He isn't wanted here because while he brings massive numbers of page views, the over all affect he has on the site long term is perceived as a negative.

From a short term business stand point allowing him to post here may have been a wise one, but we are not looking short term.

It's amazing what can happen when hands are not tied or mods are not required to look the other way.

Just my opinion, but the appearance was your were teaming up with and saving that scumbag. Also, to me, the posters that bet with him would have gotten EXACTLY what they deserved if they had been stiffed. These guys were betting with Brock fucking Landers, and with all due respect, it came off as a publicity stunt for HR and you being the ring leader of the fuster cluck. You should have let the chips fall where they may. You were enabling a punk and degenerate. Again, just my opinion from the outside looking in.

Peace,

taxman

sharp post.

I am sad that Brock landers is tgf most popular thread at least that I can see ... You Non heterosexual humans really love this guy

Quite the contrary. This thread is popular mainly because BL got banned right out of the gate. Most posters, myself included, are relieved that the likes of him aren't welcome here.

Just my opinion, but the appearance was your were teaming up with and saving that scumbag. Also, to me, the posters that bet with him would have gotten EXACTLY what they deserved if they had been stiffed. These guys were betting with Brock fucking Landers, and with all due respect, it came off as a publicity stunt for HR and you being the ring leader of the fuster cluck. You should have let the chips fall where they may. You were enabling a punk and degenerate. Again, just my opinion from the outside looking in.

Peace,

taxman

Very good post and pretty much how I saw it as well

The contest coordinator took matters into his own hands and added to the flusterfuckery.

The contest coordinator!

Guest boatboatboat

I doubt if the 10 or so posters who I went out of my way,..... to MAKE SURE they got paid,...... cared if the deal was brokered by the contest flunkie or the CEO.

saw an issue and dove in head first and found a solution in about 2 hours.

I doubt if the 10 or so posters who I went out of my way,..... to MAKE SURE they got paid,...... cared if the deal was brokered by the contest flunkie or the CEO.

yet the direct result of your actions played a huge part in EOG splitting and you now posting and contest coordinating in obscurity.

You are a Contest Coordinator and a shitty poster.

You got what you deserved.

yet the direct result of your actions played a huge part in EOG splitting and you now posting and contest coordinating in obscurity.

We all got what we deserved--A Brock-less Forum.

Guest boatboatboat

ummmmmmm

ok.

Nice attempt at being clever. You bet with Brock and you deserved to get stiffed. Buyer beware. I bet you want a bailout on a bad mortgage or a student loan too?

bingo

they weren't going to get stiffed, they were going to get slow paid, which is what they had to expect when they took a bad line from brock landers. when my neighbor buys stolen shrimp from a shady guy's truck, he doesn't "deserve" to get sick but it's a risk of buying shrimp in that manner. if he does get sick and a legitimate grocery store randomly gives him his money back i would say wtf?