**big surprise that derrick rose got hurt again

milwaukee mike

But yes, D Rose is a giant pussy.

Cant fault the Bulls plan this year of sitting him out every time there is a tiny thing wrong though. Hell i would even understand sitting him out every 5 or 6 games even if there is no injury whatsoever. Bulls can be a top 2 seed no problem with Rose missing missing games now and then so it is smart to do everything they can to make sure he is available when it matters in the playoffs

you really think he will play in the playoffs? if he does it will be for part of a game, then he will either get a real or faked injury and be back on the bench...

i really think d-rose saw how lebron got criticized for late game moves and decided that would never happen to him because he would never be in an important game at an important moment. he's pretty much the opposite of guys like jordan or kobe that wanted to win championships and wanted the ball at the end of a big game

faked another injury I guess

He finally wised up and picked a recurring injury that is hard to prove. The ankles are hard to fake...hamstring he can pull up gimpy whenever he wants on the court and walk around in public just fine. I dont even care if he plays another game but he is making Bulls games unbettable. Fukking guy

He finally wised up and picked a recurring injury that is hard to prove. The ankles are hard to fake...hamstring he can pull up gimpy whenever he wants on the court and walk around in public just fine. I dont even care if he plays another game but he is making Bulls games unbettable. Fukking guy

great point

seems like he always quits when his team is behind too... and always says something stupid, played a whopping 25 minutes and he talks about fatigue, i'm 41 years old and i play longer than that in a pickup game lol

''We're on a back-to-back, dealing with fatigue and I didn't want to take steps back,'' Rose said.