TGF MMA Thread

LCD

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

UFC 198 in Curitiba, Brazil this Saturday.

Still like Maia over Brown but fucked up that he's not on the main card and Justino is.

Like I was telling Jake you can always bet Maia before the fight and then after he wins the first two round you can hedge with Brown at a great price and hope he goes into zombie mode in the third round if and when Maia gasses.  Maia should be able to take Brown down and grapple the shit out of him and then finally get his title fight.  His other title fight was against a juicer who acted like a dick during the match because he was terrified of Maia's grappling (the same guy who won't be fighting Hall on this card, fuck you Silva).

And like Werdum over Miocic at -160 just not as much.

UFC198.jpg

Here's the link to the weigh-in photos.

http://mmajunkie.com/2016/05/ufc-198-weigh-in-photos-are-you-ready-for-a-blockbuster-in-brazil/

Cyborg looks juiced like a motherfucker.

Belfort looks like a balloon that got deflated.

And Jacare looks really good.

Love that Matt Brown decided to give the finger to the Brazilian crowd (I guess because they were chanting "you're going to die") but Maia should run through him.

Here's the link to the weigh-in photos.

http://mmajunkie.com/2016/05/ufc-198-weigh-in-photos-are-you-ready-for-a-blockbuster-in-brazil/

Cyborg looks juiced like a motherfucker.

Belfort looks like a balloon that got deflated.

And Jacare looks really good.

Love that Matt Brown decided to give the finger to the Brazilian crowd (I guess because they were chanting "you're going to die") but Maia should run through him.

Thanks for posting. Over the years one could've made money on viewing Belfort's physique at the weigh-ins. Nobody looks as different from fight to fight as he does.

Thanks for posting. Over the years one could've made money on viewing Belfort's physique at the weigh-ins. Nobody looks as different from fight to fight as he does.

I know.  I'm too tired to do the before and after pics but jeezus the fucker was cheating like a motherfucker.

Well, this is the not so much juicing and then juicing like a fiend.  Compare the picture on the right to the weigh-in above.  I think BFO you're right.  I might bet on Jacare.

Jacare is going to take him down and submit him

Belfort's ONLY chance is a KO and like a 1st round KO

Jacare has to survive Belfort's initial berserker flurry and then he is good to go

I think the line is pretty accurate. Davis has looked good lately and remember he's beaten Glover and Gus. He's also Done really well since the move to Bellator. I don't know, just Mo has never beaten anyone who's really good.

I think the line is pretty accurate. Davis has looked good lately and remember he's beaten Glover and Gus. He's also Done really well since the move to Bellator. I don't know, just Mo has never beaten anyone who's really good.

gun to my head, I'd probably take the dog..both guys boring decision fighters and who knows with the judges