so walmart has 10 packs of hotdogs for $0.89

sleepy

my thinking was i could buy these for the cat and reduce my cat food expenditure from .50/day to .18/day and i could then bet the games bigger and win more. but the cat wanted no part of these. it's been 24 hours since he last ate and he should be hungry. i forced his mouth opened and chucked in a piece so he could see what he was missing out but he just gagged it out and scurried under the bed.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reminded me of this:

An old timer once told me what he witnessed in a gulag type labor camp in soviet union times. He worked there as some kind of electrician. Anyway, the inmates would saw off cat's sharp teeth, put some sour cream on their dicks and the cat would lick it off. After awhile the cat would know what to do without sour cream.

true story

Reminded me of this:

An old timer once told me what he witnessed in a gulag type labor camp in soviet union times. He worked there as some kind of electrician. Anyway, the inmates would saw off cat's sharp teeth, put some sour cream on their dicks and the cat would lick it off. After awhile the cat would know what to do without sour cream.

true story

Quit giving sleepy ideas