Cards still won't get credit after today...

KingRevolver

I posted this elsewhere. The Cards are last year's Chiefs. I still don't believe. They are -30 yards per game. They get Dallas without Romo. They are +10 in Turnovers and winning games with smoke, mirrors, and superb coaching. I DO believe in Arians. He is superb, a gambler, and a tough guy.

They still have to play Seattle twice, @ SF, @ Atlanta who can be trouble at Home, host Detroit, host KC. I'll concede they'll probably make the playoffs, but they look like a classic 1 and done to me. Convince me otherwise.

Convince me otherwise.

The Cardinals are good, but they are not an elite team. I dont think there is an elite team in the NFC this year.

A top 5 defense against the run is not smoke and mirrors. They have tons of talent in the secondary. The only reason they give up so many passing yards, is because teams can't run on them and give up.

Their offense line is MUCH better this year. Palmer is probably playing better than he ever has in his career (I know thats not saying a whole lot). He has tons of weapons around him in Ellington, Fitz, Floyd, and now the emergence of both John and Jaren Brown.

On top of it, they play so well at home. If this team gets home field throughout the playoffs, I do NOT see them as a one and done.

Much football to be played though. Cards have to finish strong. We are only halfway home.