What are some of the larger rollover's you have met?

Fecal Tornado

What were u limits? Very hard to roll that much at the bonus books with limits unless catching a very nice hot streak.

i think he had 500 limits, but that really could mean 1500 if you take the yankees rl, ml, and 1st 5

but it's an interesting point about limits being cut, over the long run are you better off A) just betting major sports at the bonus books and keeping 300-500 limits, or B) playing +ev props and off market stuff, and hoping limits don't get cut right away?

i'll take choice A, mostly because that's what i bet anyway, but i think most people would be better served doing A

What were u limits? Very hard to roll that much at the bonus books with limits unless catching a very nice hot streak.

Limits were $500 at that time, and yes I did go on the streak of my life. BTW, the generous Book that gave me a shot to win back my lost funds was.....HR WAGER.

I deposited $100 at Sportsbetting.ag at the beginning of the NFL season and got a 100% bonus. They made my rollover 4950. When I asked them why it was so high, they told me that they had given me several $50 FP's and even though I had lost those, they counted against the new rollover. I completed the rollover last week and withdrew $500 and kept $500 to play with.

the general helped me get a buy out form Jake then GM on his own sportbet (back during the time of the Eagles Oak superbowl? I think 2004-5) I had a book go stiff on me, I cant recall which one anymore might have been ewinner, but Im sure it will come back to me...jake took the account in full 17k as I recall. I had a 18x rollover! it was insane as limits were low. but I steady marched through it, it consumed me as I had to spend most of my "looking around" shopping time at that site finding anything decent and betting it, props, every halftime line of every game I would be there ready to see and move, .... came out great account was a touch over 17k when finished! got to know and respect Jake, Jake made some money on the side with other outs on my plays, we also shared some other industry info and forum info, got him many more players during that time, and paid in full. overall my best off shore experience ever, and all due to THE GENERAL PETE getting that set up and defined and Jake keeping his word and helping the post up community...but that rollover god that was consuming.