2016 Heisman Odds, Jalen Hurd at 45:1 a great value

Mofome

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/sec-football/heisman-trophy-odds-3-28-16/

Clemson quarterback DeShaun Watson still has the best odds at 5/1. However, LSU running back Leonard Fournette is right on his heels at 6/1. Ole Miss’ Chad Kelly (20/1) and Georgia’s Nick Chubb (15/1) are both in the top 10 players listed.

All total, ten SEC players are listed in the updated odds:

Leonard Fournette, RB, LSU, 6/1

Nick Chubb, RB, Georgia, 15/1

Chad Kelly, QB, Ole Miss, 20/1

Bo Scarbrough, RB, Alabama, 25/1

Calvin Ridley, WR, Alabama, 30/1

Joshua Dobbs, QB, Tennessee, 35/1

Jalen Hurd, RB, Tennessee, 45/1

Christian Kirk, WR, Texas A&M, 80/1

Antonio Callaway, WR, Florida, 100/1

Myles Garrett, DE, Texas A&M, 100/1

The best odds of the bunch? You have to like Chad Kelly’s odds. Many assume that with the Rebels losing Laquon Treadwell, Robert Nkemdiche and Laremy Tunsil, among others, the program is due for a slight correction. However, the Rebels will compete for the SEC West this season, and Kelly should have another big season through the air.

No way Hurd gets the stats needed with Kamara, Kelly, Dobbs all running too. Gonna be a good year in Knoxville.about damn time. I'm most excited about the dline.

At 45:1 he's the guy who is going to run out leads for us. Kamara will be rested, Hurd should have huge TD numbers. The line was good with little talent/experience last year, they should be very good this year. Hurd is incredible out of the backfield and in picking up short yardage, he isn't coming back, they will ride him pretty hard I imagine. He will break the all time rushing record and if the Vols only have 1 loss he will have had a huge season I imagine.

Did it? IDK. Was just bustin' balls.

Ha I'm aware but I defend my Vols predictions and squad. It's not a rational relationship that is for certain,

Yeah they went over. Should have crushed OU and Fla, losing Maggitt was a killer for a team without depth, the youngest power 5 team in the country needed their best player and captain of the D. Tough Ls but still over. The dropped td to go up 24-3 on OU was almost as brutal as giving up a 4th and 14 to blow the Florida lead in the last minutes....which was almost a brutal as missing 3 FGs in Alabama and Still leading them with 3 minutes left only to have a couple 3rd down jump balls brought down.

• 2 months later...

Deshaun Watson +500

Leonard Fournette +500

Christian McCaffery +700

Baker Mayfield +1100

Dalvin Cook +1200

JT Barrett +1400

Seth Russell +1400

Nick Chubb +1500

Chad Kelly +2000

DeShone Kizer +2000

Josh Rosen +2000