Vols Spring Game - In Game Thread

Mofome

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We have passed on a lot of stud qbs. Qbs beg to play for the Vols. I'd rather have Lawrence tho

Yeah Lawrence is who everyone prefers but if he's waiting it out and jones wants in now we can't pass on him. Passing/choosing between 5 star QBs is an enviable problem.

I think JG will start until he goes pro. But Lawrence is likely going to UGA or Fla if not Tennessee...not good

Getting a lot of pms from

People wondering why mo texted me last night and asked for pics of me eating dinner naked

Those people are who I refer to as my clientele. There is big money in naked mod photos, I asked that they not approach you directly, I've put in over a year cultivating this relationship and these idiots just can't wait for the payoff

Many ...millions will think that you did not get that text. Yanks did get that text. What I got in return turned me into an insomnia-ridden fapoholic. I just doze off and wake up fapping to my yanks dinner pic

Been getting a lot of PMs asking how many potential first rounders are on this Vols roster. I'd say no less than 43. Depends on if the patriots keep cheating, their cheating takes a first round check from someone. No one talks about that but that's why you come to mo didley for unique and brilliant insights you won't get anywhere else