The Brock Landers Thread [Food, music, and plays]

Jimmy Hoffa

Look ive heard about this place for months, some old college buddies always recommended this place so why not. Its a nice hot day so i figure why not go here i mean what could go wrong right? I get this place isn't your finest TGI Fridays  or anything of that sort. i get it. but pulling up to this place made me feel like i was at a crematory. took me back to 1933 when hitler was in office.

But hey, I've been to excellent restaurants where the outside didn't match the experience inside. This place just got worse, you walk into this dead silent kitchen. felt like i was at a funeral. I then get my order taken by this dude who looks like a baldwin brother with a Danny Zuko hair cut and the attitude of oscar the grouch. Not the nicest guy, right away its kinda like what do you want? no recommendations, no suggestions, you have to go inside knowing what you want and thats it. (this was my first time i wasn't accustom to the menu that was the size of a credit card)

i ordered a hot dog platter which at least tell me what it is, didn't realize i had 2 scoops  of mayo and some "peppers" that looked like it had been in a dude's 1980 camaro for months and he only discovered it underneath his seat when he was cleaning his car after 10 months.

hands down the WORST hot dog ive ever had.  How do you ruin a hot dog?  the potato salad tasted like it was made by lunch lady doris.  The coleslaw was just mayo.  I took the food and left.  i ran into a homeless man two blocks away and offered the food to him.  He asked me where it was from, I told him, and he said no thank you.  I wish I was making it up.

AVOID!!!

Look ive heard about this place for months, some old college buddies always recommended this place so why not. Its a nice hot day so i figure why not go here i mean what could go wrong right? I get this place isn't your finest TGI Fridays  or anything of that sort. i get it. but pulling up to this place made me feel like i was at a crematory. took me back to 1933 when hitler was in office.

But hey, I've been to excellent restaurants where the outside didn't match the experience inside. This place just got worse, you walk into this dead silent kitchen. felt like i was at a funeral. I then get my order taken by this dude who looks like a baldwin brother with a Danny Zuko hair cut and the attitude of oscar the grouch. Not the nicest guy, right away its kinda like what do you want? no recommendations, no suggestions, you have to go inside knowing what you want and thats it. (this was my first time i wasn't accustom to the menu that was the size of a credit card)

i ordered a hot dog platter which at least tell me what it is, didn't realize i had 2 scoops  of mayo and some "peppers" that looked like it had been in a dude's 1980 camaro for months and he only discovered it underneath his seat when he was cleaning his car after 10 months.

hands down the WORST hot dog ive ever had.  How do you ruin a hot dog?  the potato salad tasted like it was made by lunch lady doris.  The coleslaw was just mayo.  I took the food and left.  i ran into a homeless man two blocks away and offered the food to him.  He asked me where it was from, I told him, and he said no thank you.  I wish I was making it up.

AVOID!!!

:lol  :lol

Brock what's the attire for the steakhouse tonight? Docker shorts and your Canada tee? Are you going the pull do you know who I am card for a better table and free dessert?

Kinger get him to take me off ignore so Brock and I can be forum buddies like he and Boats are :lol

Getting ready at our hotel in Queens/Wayside

The anticipation for PETER LUGERS is killing me!

i doubt you even got a room. probably going to eat a plate of slop at lugars and then drive home

how come we never get any pictures of these rooms?

i mean pictures of everything else but never the room.