The Brock Landers Thread [Food, music, and plays]

Jimmy Hoffa

Guest boatboatboat

You will notice that most of the legit guys. Posters listed on list of MOST TRUSTED posters, or list of WHO WOULD YOU BET WITH, or list of WHO WOULD YOU TRUST WITH $ are the guys that don't mention wife or child.

The ones who do.........................never see their name on one of those list

There is a reason

Guest boatboatboat

ya, I am a dumbfuck and you and Jimmy nailed it

good lord..............

Shut the fuck up puzzlenuts.  Jimmy's post was direct at you and had nothing to do with any wife or child.

He nailed it.  Dumbfuck.

You will notice that most of the legit guys. Posters listed on list of MOST TRUSTED posters, or list of WHO WOULD YOU BET WITH, or list of WHO WOULD YOU TRUST WITH $ are the guys that don't mention wife or child.

The ones who do.........................never see their name on one of those list

There is a reason

hurtful

Downsouth while Brocks position in life may not be one someone like you is envious of.

I assure you for most of these haters, they would kill to be able to live life Brock does.

yeah let me drive 300 miles to eat a $2 hotdog and take pictures of closed stadiums while staying in the cheapest motel in town.

i'm so jealous

Guest boatboatboat

yeah let me drive 300 miles to eat a $2 hotdog and take pictures of closed stadiums while staying in the cheapest motel in town.

i'm so jealous

there was relish too