The Brock Landers Thread [Food, music, and plays]

Jimmy Hoffa

When and where is the next trip Brcock? Also everyone I will be spending a few days with my son in New Orleans next month. Never had oysters but want to try the charbroiled ones with cheese and stuff? Any recommendations? Also looking for the best places for beneigts and shrimp po boys.. Brock and Joey check in and tell me where to go

Let's do this Skippy.

Parlay +4592  5 Picks

Minnesota Twins +125

Odds and win amount may not be the same as at time of placement, if a Listed Pitcher change takes place.

Atlanta Braves +250

Odds and win amount may not be the same as at time of placement, if a Listed Pitcher change takes place.

St. Louis Cardinals -107

Seattle Mariners -163

Washington Mystics+7½ -110 Ref. #

Risk  

Bet Placed

Thank you, your bet was placed

When and where is the next trip Brcock? Also everyone I will be spending a few days with my son in New Orleans next month. Never had oysters but want to try the charbroiled ones with cheese and stuff? Any recommendations? Also looking for the best places for beneigts and shrimp po boys.. Brock and Joey check in and tell me where to go

Acme excellent for oysters

Mothers for poboys

Cafe du monde beignets

if you want to do a nice meal that isn't too crazy expensive - Couchon