The Brock Landers Thread [Food, music, and plays]

Jimmy Hoffa

capital grille (something of a chain) had about the best steak i ever had... a parmesan crusted one that was fantastic, perfectly cooked and tasted greatI'

I've eaten at the Capital Grill in Denver... I wouldn't consider it a chain per se.    It was great, but you are somewhat probably paying for the atmosphere.  I am perfectly fine with an Outback steak....and I like their coconut shrimp.   Maybe I don't have a terribly sophisticated palate. 

Best steak I ever had was probably Neros at Caesers.  

Guest boatboatboat

I am perfectly fine with an Outback steak....

One of best steaks I have ever had was there

I can put a hurting on a bone in rib eye

its not pretty

real men don't eat quiche or use a fork when eating beef

Guest boatboatboat

Boats, explain that ticket you posted

Can't really make heads or tails of it on my phone

straight bet on Clev (faded your rubber band play)

and faded all your  plays in a round robin

Mil Mike..Speaking of Pizza Ranch.   I did a mystery shop there last winter.  They paid me $25 plus free 12 piece chicken and 2 sides lol.  

My mom used to like to go there when she was alive.   She would always sneak a chicken breast into her purse.  She didn't need to of course, but she had depression mentality combined with Alzheimer's.   We tried to discourage her,but she would justify by saying  she never ate much at the buffet (which was true.)  She had a freezer full of PR chicken breasts at one point. lol. 

I think I've only eaten there once or twice other than the mystery shop.   Not my thing, but I know a lot of people like it.

straight bet on Clev (faded your rubber band play)

and faded all your  plays in a round robin

I wish I would have seen Brock was on GS before last night.  I actually found a snapped rubber band on the floor yesterday...no idea where it came from. I remember thinking it was a sign that Brock's next RB play would go bust.    I need to pay attention in here more....I probably would have bought back my Warriors play.

Guest boatboatboat

I wish I would have seen Brock was on GS before last night.  I actually found a snapped rubber band on the floor yesterday...no idea where it came from. I remember thinking it was a sign that Brock's next RB play would go bust.    I need to pay attention in here more....I probably would have bought back my Warriors play.

look in 200 challenge thread

no clutter and all his plays are in there.

its locked and only a mod can post in it.

its for those who simply want to see the plays without looking thru 15 pages of people just chatting

Nice job on your ticket KidBazkit. $1000 is very nice. I can't wrap my mind around betting $1000 on a game. I just don't have it. I could win $50 and be happy. It seems like Diablo spent the day with his little brother, had some fun, had some drinks, and ended up leaving with more money than he came with. Sounds like a win to me, no matter how much the $ value is. I cleaned house all day today on my day off and ate a $7 mexican dinner. I'd have swapped days with Diablo. 

I just don't understand the heat for someone that doesn't risk huge amounts. It's great for you guys that can, but those of us that can't can still have some fun and enjoy a $100 winner once in awhile. 

I wish I had the loot like some of you guys betting big time, but I'm not the best gambler, so it's probably best that I don't and I know my limits. 

Good luck on rest of your plays. 

It's ok, usually the guys who gives you heat for not betting 100 are the same guys who can't even bet 10 bux cuz they are broke,

Guest boatboatboat

It's ok, usually the guys who gives you heat for not betting 100 are the same guys who can't even bet 10 bux cuz they are broke,

EGG ZACT LEE

Show me a person who mocks another players wager size, ill show you a guy who doesn't bet

Actually keep records for the opposite purpose genius.

i didn't say not to keep records, i just questioned the logic of posting winning tickets online, never know what kind of info could be used against you

went through an audit recently because a guy's tenant got pissed at him and forwarded a text to irs that said he wasn't going to give her a rent certificate because he wasn't claiming the income

i didn't say not to keep records, i just questioned the logic of posting winning tickets online, never know what kind of info could be used against you

went through an audit recently because a guy's tenant got pissed at him and forwarded a text to irs that said he wasn't going to give her a rent certificate because he wasn't claiming the income

I only posted it cuz Sol Asked.

I've already gone through the cycle of gambling much more than I should and losing much more than I should.

I really enjoy this hobby.  So about 10 years ago, I had to make the decision to make some big changes to my betting habits.  If I didn't then I was more than likely going to do some big damage to my family's bank accounts.

Ive scaled it way back in terms of my betting size since then.  Particularly my unit size with my online bets.  Its very easy to get buried when you are firing away large sums of money from the comfort of your own home.  

I only posted it cuz Sol Asked.

we're cool

i cringe because i see this stuff used against people... at least here we're somewhat anonymous, you wouldn't believe the dumb shit people post on facebook that gets them rejected from jobs/fired/etc

the best is when they post that they're going on vacation for 2 weeks and then someone robs them while they're gone, what morons  :laugh