The Brock Landers Thread [Food, music, and plays]

Jimmy Hoffa

guess i'll have to watch out for the Fish cops

Nah, don't worry about them, they only have the power to seize your vehicle if caught fishing without a license.

Dude, the Alberta courts have no sympathy for foreigners caught fishing illegally in their lakes, pal.

Fishing without a license is a huge bet. You could have your vehicle seized or catch a walleye for free.

Good bet.

Lets see how strong your mush powers really are. 

you met me personally, never said a damn thing to my face negative. You get behind a keyboard and are a tough guy

Piss on soccer

If you remember, I told you that I enjoyed talking sports with you but you were not a professional gambler....JK was there....and that was before the incident of the Super Bowl and HR Wager fiasco....

According to the DSM-IV-TR diagnostic criteria for delusional disorders, grandiose-type symptoms include grossly exaggerated beliefs of:

self-worth

power

knowledge

identity

exceptional relationship to a divinity or famous person.

For example, a patient who has fictitious beliefs about his or her power or authority may believe himself or herself to be a ruling monarch who deserves to be treated like royalty.[7] There are substantial differences in the degree of grandiosity linked with grandiose delusions in different patients. Some patients believe they are God, the Queen of England, a president's son, a famous rock star, and so on. Others are not as expansive and think they are skilled sports-persons or great inventors.[8]

Using the wrong chart JT.    Brock is on the upper end of the scale. 

Little People of America (LPA) defines dwarfism as a medical or genetic condition that usually results in an adult height of 4'10" or shorter, among both men and women, although in some cases a person with a dwarfing condition may be slightly taller than that.The average height of an adult with dwarfism is 4’0, but typical heights range from 2’8 to 4’8.

Flying....to Edmonton.

Looks like St Louis will actually be the cheapest flights

Brock I live very close to St. Louis... Would love to take you and DEBit out to dinner while in town.. Say Ozzies for some wings pal? I believe that is the location of your infamous wing face photo!