The Brock Landers Thread [Food, music, and plays]

Jimmy Hoffa

Nice picture Diablo.

Good stuff Diablo. Have enjoyed seeing the pics.

Beautiful!

:cheers

This is the first time I have driven the PCH from Monterey south towards LA.  Its an incredible drive.  

Highly recommend to anyone who has never done it.  We are staying in San Simeon tonight.  Will be driving to Anaheim tomorrow. 

I cant think of one good reason to eat here.

If you want good chicken, this is not the place. But by all means, if you're looking for dry, tasteless chicken and almost inedible burritos, el pollo loco is for you!

I couldn't eat my pollo bowl without half of it being salsa. It was pretty much a bowl of cardboard.

Oh yeah, and talk about overpriced! 

Listen, just go to a scummy taco shop. At least they know what they're doing.

Now I have only been to hand full of pollo locos. And as a kid, I remember them to be a pretty good, fast, cheap place to eat. But all that went down the hole after visiting this useless waste of a restaurant. When was fast food ever a hard thing to do firstly? There were literally 5 people in the damn place and this woman who didn't speak a word of English got literally everyone's order wrong. Food was missing, people got the wrong things and my order was completely forgot about. And the whole process took nearly 20 min. And Little did I know the soup special I ordered was basically garbage water. The couple next to me immediately threw theirs away, and eventually so did I. This place is garbage, the people they hired are retards, the food is gross, they're loosing customers and this place will go out of business. Speed up the process and don't eat here.

Florescent lights, bad food and way over priced. I ordered the chicken and rice burrito and there was only one small piece of chicken the rest was rice. Also a seafood burrito was tasteless and  the tortilla was nothing like you would even get at a grocery store, tasted like something very strange, not like corn or flour. I have had authentic Mexican food in Ensanada,  Cabo and in San Diego over a hundred times and this is the worst Mexican food I have eaten in my memory. Jack in the Box has way better food or at least taco's. El Pollo Loco adds on TV look good but that is all.

I went to lunch a El Pollo Loco with 3 other co-workers.  My colleague was in front of me and he placed the first order; the manager, "Osbadlo" gave him receipt along with a coupon. My colleague turned to me and gave me his coupons.  I placed the order and gave "Osbaldo" my money as well as the coupon.  "Osbaldo" gave me an odd look and told me this was the last time he was going to allow me to use the coupon since the "passing of coupons was not allowed."  "Osbaldo" was so rude; he embarrassed me. I felt extremely awkward.  I did not want to eat my food after that. "Osbaldo" made me feel bad and I believe that his unprofessionalism and rudeness is unacceptable.

Osbaldo  :laugh 

Very disappointed we got the 12 pc family meal the chicken was red and bloody the tortillas were cold I call back to let them know and the manager was very rude I ask for her name and she  denied to proved me her name customer service is very rude she said there was nothing they can do about it and she argue back and forth with me until I have to hang up the phone then I call the 1877-375-4968 waited for more than 30 min on the line and never got to speak  to any body ...food uncooked, cold and customer service is the worst. ..

:laugh