The Brock Landers Thread [Food, music, and plays]

Jimmy Hoffa

That being said, I can't help but always feeling bad when I say things like that. It goes against my nature, especially if he is truly mentally ill and can't help how he is. But then again he seems exempt from having his feelings hurt, so I guess I won't worry about it.

Is there any cure for sociopathic behavior? Like medication? Pretty sure therapy would not work on this guy even if he would agree to go.

Guest boatboatboat

brock, I am traveling the next few days

get #3 rules you would like and email them to me.

feel free to look at $200 challenge #1 and #2 and use as a template

Max amount ill do challenge for is $200. At the pace we are going that's one challenge every 3 weeks. Having a shot at 17 challenges at $200 a pop over the course of a year (at current pace) is something NO OTHER poster has ever gotten, and very very fair for you. In fact more than fair 

Currently no posters are on hook for any $ in challenge #3, so if anyone wants to assist with cost should you win feel free to do so. just remember that Brock is free to quit at anytime in challenge, and is under no obligation for 100 plays. By the same token if I feel he is down to much to insure we are getting real plays, I too can end a challenge.

Ill want the If Boats is down on posted fades of Brock, brock will send boats  with a postal tracking # a. mortons card with $150 of credit on it within 35 days of start of challenge

Feel free to add on your end if Boats is up on posted fades of brock, boats will send brock with a postal tracking # a mortons card with $150 of credit on it within 35 days of start of challenge

Guest boatboatboat

As long as the poverty fades keep coming, no need to kill the thread.

egg zact lee

I anticipate #3 to be hammered out soon

Brock is dotting the I's and crossing the T's

Anyone who wants to assist with 200 should he win, that's great. but please read all the rules. including the fact challenge can be ended by brock at any time, and by he and I both if we agree. He is NOT agreeing to 100 picks. 

that clause is there for a reason