The Brock Landers Thread [Food, music, and plays]

Jimmy Hoffa

Sunday Plays

NOTE...MURRAY IS A RUBBERBAND PLAY  :hat

STRAIGHT BET Jul 10 MLB [906] PITTSBURGH PIRATES +140 [J LACKEY -R/J NIESE -L] 100.00 USD / 140.00 USD 50524626 STRAIGHT BET Jul 10 MLB [914] SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS -240 [A BRADLEY -R/M BUMGARNER -L] 240.00 USD / 100.00 USD 50524627 STRAIGHT BET Jul 10 MLB [918] CLEVELAND INDIANS -130 [M TANAKA -R/C CARRASCO -R] 130.00 USD / 100.00 USD 50524628 STRAIGHT BET Jul 10 MLB [921] TOTAL o10-115 (LOS ANGELES ANGELS vrs BALTIMORE ORIOLES) [T LINCECUM -R/C TILLMAN -R] 115.00 USD / 100.00 USD 50524629 STRAIGHT BET Jul 10 MU [8262] A. MURRAY -400 (M. RAONIC vrs A. MURRAY) 400.00 USD / 100.00 USD 50524630

Always good to take 77c worse than pinny on a 50k limit.

I don't doubt it was very good, but it looks like the same cheese enchilada, beans, and rice that I can get here in TN for $6 or so. Serious question, what makes that place better than the average Mexican joint? All of our choices here are about the same. Some are a little better than others overall including service and things like that, but the food is mostly identical. 

I would love to have that right now though, so not knocking it. I'm late night starving and need to munch. 

Valid point.

MM you awared me on the existence of blacks in Wisconsin....do actual Mexicans exist as well? Or is Taco Bell as far as mexican food gets there?

northern/rural wisconsin is pretty much all whites

milwaukee is similar to chicago... heck i have a shorter drive to chicago than some people commute every day  :laugh

i have lived in california, would that count?  or would i actually have to be mexican to know what decent food looks/tastes like