The Brock Landers Thread [Food, music, and plays]

Jimmy Hoffa

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx182/boobear6557/image_zpsn1wdvuwp.jpeg

There we go! Don't worry Brock, just wanted to test my new picture posting skills and figured since we were talking about Mexican food I would share one of the few meals I have ever taken a picture of. There were definitely more traditional Mexican choices available, but I'm pretty square with breakfast food. Good refried beans though.

at least there's some actual decent silverware/plate in a sunny locale, but what is that green drink? looks like some gross veggie health thing

and that giant carrot slice on top of god knows what, next to diarhhea beans and mcdonald's hash browns?

On zucchini I think. Yes, the green juice is a health thing. Same meal I think.oops hold on

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx182/boobear6557/image_zpsq5yklroc.jpeg

that's more like it boobear!

champagne much better than green slime

:cheers

. It was a five-star resort... I got treated by fam. Food was very good all around. Even the green healthy juice was not bad....but champagne better, God, I love all inclusives.

And I really need to rename that photobucket. Good Lord.

all inclusives are great if they're quality places like that

although i've found myself drinking scotch and milkshakes for breakfast too often at places like that, like being in vegas where normal eating patterns don't apply

Yeah, I probably wouldn't have spent the money, but all I had to pay for was my flight. I've been there twice and it's been awesome.

Milk shakes for breakfast sounds ideal to me. Speaking of, who was going to do that milk shake diet? Was that Diabler? Sam? Whatever happened to that?

those hash browns do look like MCD's....nice call MIl Mike

when i was fully vegetarian, i once ate 4 of those at about 3am in the luxor, mcdonalds was the only thing open and there was nothing else on their menu i would eat (except maybe french fries)

if you put enough salt and pepper on them, the mcdonalds hash browns aren't terrible

There we go! Don't worry Brock, just wanted to test my new picture posting skills and figured since we were talking about Mexican food I would share one of the few meals I have ever taken a picture of. There were definitely more traditional Mexican choices available, but I'm pretty square with breakfast food. Good refried beans though.

Looks good, Iag!

But if you keep eating like that, you may get a gut EseKinger style!  :lol

Looks good, Iag!

But if you keep eating like that, you may get a gut EseKinger style! :lol

lol. I don't normally even eat breakfast...funny thing is, both times I went to Cabo and had all inclusive, I ate and drank a lot, and didn't gain one pound. I think it's because I basically went a week with no processed food....plus we ate a lot of seafood there.

I love Mexico. If I could get US television stations easily, and find a cheap and safe place to live near the ocean, I would seriously consider moving.

Guest boatboatboat

Very nice

Loved the stadium

It was fireworks nite, and the display was wonderful. But they had to clear fans out of 2 sections and onto the field so that took about 30 mins. Late nite getting out.

I made large play on over. Rocks left bases loaded 2 times, and only scored 3 runs on 12 hits. So that was a bummer.

Man that downtown Denver area is thriving.

very good to see

Guest boatboatboat

Rubberband winner!

Buried the faders!

Put it on the board boats!!

IMO

unless someone post a play they aren't fading

all hat, no cowboys

just IMO

it's nice right around the stadium, but go a few blocks away and it's pretty scary

. Really? I don't remember any part of downtown Denver being scary at all, but that was a long time go. . it was a very clean downtown area...no panhandlers etc.... There was something they called "5 points" that was supposedly a little more treacherous, but I'm not sure exactly where that was. I lived in a highrise on the corner of 15th and Curtis downtown when I first moved there. Then I moved to South Aurora, on the edge of Denver city limit, and never moved out of that area.

. Really? I don't remember any part of downtown Denver being scary at all, but that was a long time go. . it was a very clean downtown area...no panhandlers etc.... There was something they called "5 points" that was supposedly a little more treacherous, but I'm not sure exactly where that was. I lived in a highrise on the corner of 15th and Curtis downtown when I first moved there. Then I moved to South Aurora, on the edge of Denver city limit, and never moved out of that area.

one of the rockies games last year i parked on the street about 4 blocks northeast (think it was northeast, away from the freeway) and we didn't feel safe the last block or so getting to the car

didn't expect that, but most downtown areas have some rough areas like that... places like san antonio and denver it is weird seeing bums sleeping on the street because those places weren't like that when i was a kid.  would expect it more in detroit/cleveland/kc/chicago/memphis/etc

Guest boatboatboat

their silence is deafening.

Boats, after I take this Contest, I look forward to the next.

It may never end LOL

please follow posted rules about plays

I shall follow the rules also

thanx

one of the rockies games last year i parked on the street about 4 blocks northeast (think it was northeast, away from the freeway) and we didn't feel safe the last block or so getting to the car

didn't expect that, but most downtown areas have some rough areas like that... places like san antonio and denver it is weird seeing bums sleeping on the street because those places weren't like that when i was a kid.  would expect it more in detroit/cleveland/kc/chicago/memphis/etc

Wow I never remember seen anybody sleeping on the street in Denver. That is why when I would go to Minneapolis I was so startled by the difference between the two. But I haven't lived there in four years for all intents and purposes,and also had not been going downtown on a regular basis for a while even before moving... I was there over Christmas, but traffic was so crazy, that I wouldn't have been able to tell the condition, as was too busy trying to navigate Cherry Creek area without catching road rage.

Ok Brock..carry on.