The Brock Landers Thread [Food, music, and plays]

Jimmy Hoffa

Guest boatboatboat

brock as hard as it may be for you to accept there may be others that are more versed than you in regards to gambling and how to be safe when filing taxes.

I know being a "pro" and all , has brought to you a keen insight to how to stay above board and safe.

But just maybe...............

Guest boatboatboat

You are less than .2% likely to get audited for failure to pay taxes on gambling income. While it is the safer thing to do, claiming gambling winnings is very much -EV

it wont get you audited, but once audited.......................

you better account for all sources of income

if you are doing the 200 in via MG and the 600 out every few mths, no worries.

But a PRO like brock is dealing with 10's of thousands a mth in transfers.

best to declare the income

Guest boatboatboat

:lol

I am serious

You would have to be

I am far far far far far far from a Pro.

But the few times I do show a profit (very rare) I declare.

Uncle Sam sees wires and stuff in and out of accounts. Bank accounts with 19 dollars one day, 18k the next..........231 the next week. Over and over. They get curious.

Any pro gambler (which I am not) is requesting 10k from bank multiple times a mth.

Not safe but still very much -EV to claim winnings. The IRS is very short staffed so for those who like to take chances...it is gambling but isn't that what we do

Would be -ev to live in a country where no one pays their taxes. I don't necessarily think the recreational player should worry about a few thousand here and there, but they are likely paying in through other means i.e. through their normal job. If Brock is a pro gambler, and earns his money that way, than he should pay taxes like anyone else. I don't think that Uber probably takes out taxes. I could be wrong but they're probably independent contractors. My guess is that old Brocker owes the IRS a healthy sum...maybe some they know of, some they don't..As WVU said, They are short staffed, and there are good odds that he could get away with it. True.and I don't like paying taxes either, but it's really going to piss me off when Brock has gone through all his money, paid nothing into Social security and has to live on Medicaid at age 60 because he has heart disease from too many chicken wings, and we are supporting him to the tune of 100k a year in a nursing home. Or in the alternative, we are supporting him while he sits in jail for tax evasion.