The Brock Landers Thread [Food, music, and plays]

Jimmy Hoffa

Its very different.  

Your client doesn't have to go into work tomorrow.  Or next week.  Or next year if he doesn't want to.  Your client doesn't need to answer to anyone.  Your client doesn't need to stress about paying his bills on time.   

The moment eating the same fish sandwich and ice cream might be the same.  But thats about as far as the comparison goes. 

it's actually the opposite of what you said

i didn't go into work today, but my client did because he has employees/tenants/etc

so i would argue that the additional money does him more harm than good

Guest boatboatboat

Live bait will almost always out perform articifial.

Its only disadvantage is you won't cover as much water.

Its post spawn, concentrate on outside edges, drop offs. And areas with current.

Drop a few rods with life bait and while they dp their magic. Cast a deep diving crank bait, and just crawl it slowly along the bottom

I would suggest a fishing guide.  

All bait/tackle/gear provided and they know those areas well and will put you on your best chances of catching. 

You won't have much luck this time of year fishing walleye from shore up there.  Might catch one or two, but your best bets will be off shore. 

Can't go wrong with a guide.  

In that case what boat said, i'd probably troll deep diving crankbaits through good looking areas.   You'll catch fish trolling.  And when you hit a hot spot it can be chaos with every rod going down at once.  

Hot n tots are nice cranks for walleye. 

Strike king makes some good ones too. 

Alcohol used to be banned here on lakes until people got pissed off to the point they didn't even go to the lakes anymore and the state lost a ton of revenue in fishing license/park permit/boat registration fees.   

They restored it and now people can drink and fish.   No idea why it was banned to begin with.   

yes! Summer 2014

Fun place, and make sure to get to mount Rushmore, just spectacular

Absolutely get OYSTERS in SEATTLE

i don't like oysters but i'll get some fish/crabs

we're staying at the lodge at mount rushmore for a couple nights, also a lodge at yellowstone

stupid how much some of these places cost, like 400/night, for that it should be a ritz carlton

location location location

Mike, don't approach the animals

Go to CAFÉ BENGODI in downtown Seattle

Some of the best ITALIAN food I've ever had

i'll swear at these fucking animals and get kicked out of every national park

gives my kids a fond memory

i will check out that italian place, looking online did you go to the one near the water/pike place or the downtown one?

reviews look great other than the one near the water having bad service at times