Poster RMI hits a big one...

KingRevolver

Wife ran out of her hydrocodone weeks ago. Maybe she needs to break her ribs at Harrahs again so we can get another RX.

yikes broken ribs are no joke. happened to my brother and there's really nothing they can do about it right?

any friends or family members that are dentists or doctors? physical rehab places are usually good about giving out lots of refills

yikes broken ribs are no joke. happened to my brother and there's really nothing they can do about it right?

any friends or family members that are dentists or doctors? physical rehab places are usually good about giving out lots of refills

2 broken ribs. Straight through. Clean break.

And yes. Nothing they can do about it. Suffer. Take good drugs. And dont breath heavy or laugh. Thats about it.

And to your 2nd question. No. I dont have friends in high places.

I played 95 hands because in this particular play I was trying to avoid a WG' date=' If I got a dealt straight flush it would be just barely over the $1200 threshold. On some plays its good to avoid a W2-G if possible. [/quote']

ok

hopefully you don't think i'm criticizing, just asking what other people's thought process is. getting dealt straight flush is about 1 in 70,000 hands so once every 70 hours of play or so right?

i'm fascinated by guys that can stare at video poker for hours on end, especially if you have plenty of money, i get so bored

So is anyone going to share what the +EV play was or are we just posting screenshots of winning hits? I wish you guys would share more.

:bulb

might be one of the signs of the apocalypse, but i find myself agreeing with wvu more and more...

thread could've easily been titled "we just won 19,000 and won't tell you what promo we were attacking, nanny nanny boo boo, i hope you're all jealous, suck it "

Maybe I am nicer than most, but I have shared many great deals over the years. If you aren't sharing with this thread then you are simply bragging. Bragging does zero good for anyone here. I don't think any Vegas locals have ever shared a plus EV deal on the forums that was worth doing. I do understand why, but posters like that add zero value for the rest of us

Maybe I am nicer than most' date=' but I have shared many great deals over the years. If you aren't sharing with this thread then you are simply bragging. Bragging does zero good for anyone here. I don't think any Vegas locals have ever shared a plus EV deal on the forums that was worth doing. I do understand why, but posters like that add zero value for the rest of us[/quote']

I took it as Kinger just congratulating a poster on a very nice hit, $19,000 dealt royal is a nice and rarity for anyone.

.....and for the record, I've provided many, many, lucrative advantage plays in Vegas(and offshore) over the years on forums ranging from the small range($2-$100) to those in the hundreds and thousands and thousands.

For the interest of anyone that would like to know the Silverton play.......it's a +EV play made by way of the slot card cash back AND mailers, coupled with this months promo which consists of receiving $50 gift cards three days per week coupled and drawings every Friday night at 8pm where 10 winners are selected........all in all, it's a good/decent play, not a great play.

Most machine pros play 15+ venues, this is but one short stop, that as mentioned, is a decent/good play, but not great..............the vast, vast majority of the best of the best plays in terms of machines will never be discussed on this or any other forum. There are plays the sharpest of the sharp do not share with each other, case in point directly related to this forum is my friend RMI and myself, there are things both of us attack that we do not share with each other, it's the way things roll in this business, but the majority of things we do share, which considerably helps both of our bottom lines at years end.

I took it as Kinger just congratulating a poster on a very nice hit, $19,000 dealt royal is a nice and rarity for anyone.

.....and for the record, I've provided many, many, lucrative advantage plays in Vegas(and offshore) over the years on forums ranging from the small range($2-$100) to those in the hundreds and thousands and thousands.

For the interest of anyone that would like to know the Silverton play.......it's a +EV play made by way of the slot card cash back AND mailers, coupled with this months promo which consists of receiving $50 gift cards three days per week coupled and drawings every Friday night at 8pm where 10 winners are selected........all in all, it's a good/decent play, not a great play.

Most machine pros play 15+ venues, this is but one short stop, that as mentioned, is a decent/good play, but not great..............the vast, vast majority of the best of the best plays in terms of machines will never be discussed on this or any other forum. There are plays the sharpest of the sharp do not share with each other, case in point directly related to this forum is my friend RMI and myself, there are things both of us attack that we do not share with each other, it's the way things roll in this business, but the majority of things we do share, which considerably helps both of our bottom lines at years end.

On the above Silverton play, feel free to throw in the RFB(room,food,beverage) if desired.......which is nothing more than gravy on top of an already +EV play.

thanks for the info fishhead. so let me try to wrap my head around the math, any or all of these things could be way off

silverton $1/play = 1 point

333 points = $1 comp

wed-fri they give an additional $50 for 7500 points

so $7500 in play on a 99.5% machine would cost you $37 but get you back (23 normal comps + 50 gift card) 73, plus the mailers, drawings, and rfb

you and RMI sharing with each other does nothing for the forum. Just saying. I can't remember any Vegas local, you included, sharing anything significant. Examples of significant shares are the Expressbet deal, triple down blackjack promo, 2-1 blackjack promos, etc. All plays that I have shared on the forums. I even shared exactly how I was attacking them. Some followed and made good money. Give us an example of a great +EV play that was shared by you or another Vegas local on the forums.

thanks for the info fishhead. so let me try to wrap my head around the math, any or all of these things could be way off

silverton $1/play = 1 point

333 points = $1 comp

wed-fri they give an additional $50 for 7500 points

so $7500 in play on a 99.5% machine would cost you $37 but get you back (23 normal comps + 50 gift card) 73, plus the mailers, drawings, and rfb

Without giving away more details, this is basically correct.

On many occasion one can play a higher return game via VP or slots that returns over 100%, but in the above scenario running through 7500 pts takes much less time, and most pros only make the silverton a splash and go stop.

you and RMI sharing with each other does nothing for the forum. Just saying. I can't remember any Vegas local' date=' you included, sharing anything significant. Examples of significant shares are the Expressbet deal, triple down blackjack promo, 2-1 blackjack promos, etc. All plays that I have shared on the forums. I even shared exactly how I was attacking them. Some followed and made good money. Give us an example of a great +EV play that was shared by you or another Vegas local on the forums.[/quote']

Could list many.....

Just recently suggested running through $30,000 coin in at the Aliante on 99.8%-100.7% video poker and receive a minimum $1500 in mailers......in addition to be eligible for their drawings.

I personally opted for the $2 99.8% deuces which allows one to bust through the 30k in a short amount of time, profited 9k on the machine(8k royal) and then received $1750 in mailers plus $300 in food.