My Houston Rockets are the real deal!!

po69

Have I ever made a post about hockey?

Well I have but at least at this forum. Dallas is a long way from my house. If Houston had a hockey team, then maybe I would like them. But I have never claimed to like the Dallas Stars. I have only claimed to the Cowboys

Just saying you're a bandwagon guy, whichever local team is winning is "yours". I grew up in the Chicago area, so I "own' the good with the bad. Blackhawks, Bulls, Bears and Cubs--yes a team which hasn't won it all in over a century.

HOW ABOUT MY CUBBIES!!!!

When have I EVER been a bandwagon guy??

Everyone knows that I graduated from Texas A&M (No that is not my A&M jersey in the photo). Most people born in Texas have always loved the Cowboys and I have talked about them for probably 15 years on the forums.

As for the Houston Rockets, we had season tickets to the Rockets for 10 years in a row until dropping them recently when Yao left. Hardly would call myself bandwagon.

Not proud of it, but we still have season tickets to the Houston Astros! Of course I don't go to many of the games anymore, but next year some of the young guys will be a lot better I think.

I only make about 2 Cowboys games every year, but we go to at least 15-25 Rockets games a year including every game in San Antonio. Not exactly bandwagon

• 2 weeks later...