Big Ted given up the dream...need advice

Teddy kgb

I have gambled my whole life with the intent of winning millions which means no matter how well I was doing I never collected, always all in...

Older and wiser (wiser part is a stretch) I now want to do what some talk about on the forum which is 'supplementing income' from gambling...

I would like to hear some stories from you guys about how you go about this, I really have no idea but it was always in the back of my head to ask when the subject of withdrawal fees came up or not taking bonuses......I always thought, who is collecting and why? And why wouldn't you take a bonus it takes me a week to do the roll over....

The idea of getting rich is gone, the idea of losing money because this is a hobby doesn't interest me.....just want some tips on why and when to collect and certain points and how to deal with your gambling BR has been cut in half because you want to buy tires?

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not worth the hassle if you live in the usa.

Not sure I agree with this.....what's a hassle about wanting to make 12k over the course of a year? That figure is in my head because I'm now thinking about how 1k a month would affect my life as a change up from trying to make a million a month...

What's the hassle? Really don't get it.......and looking for real advice here

so that live betting theory didnt work out  :scratch

If could show you my two week stretch at BM just weeks ago you would keep your mouth shut that's Fo-Sho......my problem was I missed a couple easy ones because I passed out and went on tilt and lost a grip....

And after that I realized I just need to start collecting......and stop trying to be some kind of Pro

It's not worth the hassle if you live in the usa.

For the most part, when it comes to betting sports, very true........unless one lives in Nevada AND/OR has lots of credit AND/OR PPH accounts.

But one can still find a way to produce income without the above and living in the states, but income will be limited.

Not sure I agree with this.....what's a hassle about wanting to make 12k over the course of a year? That figure is in my head because I'm now thinking about how 1k a month would affect my life as a change up from trying to make a million a month...

As alluded to in the end of my prior post, what you mentioned above is certainly doable, the amount of the "hassle" will be perceived differently different from player to player,

Who actually gambles here? I know fifty cint does but not sure I can name another....

Kinger talks about his hair

Fantasy Non heterosexual humans forever

Fishhead riddles

Smoke Stop

Spanky post pictures of cats

Deemer eats cats

Diabler and ten other are depressed

Yikes and his bad beats

Druggie cry babies

Brokebraker and bee stings..

Who fvcking gambles here? Can one person go into a thread and be an adult gambler for 5 minutes?

I've never seen a serious thread here in your 10yrs of exsistan

Its possible,  and hassle depends on how you value your time or what else you could be doing.  Manage a bankroll, depending on what you have starting off will determine how easy or difficult it is to make 12k annually,  Take bonuses,  manage your roll wisely and stay away from all ins or locks and even if you are not a guru picking games you can still make a few extra bucks.  

The easy money is mostly long gone from offshore.  If you show most books even the slightest hint that you might make 1k a month they are going to shut you down.   The # of books that pay is shrinking yearly and half the places will fk with you to get paid if you win even the smallest amount.  That and funding methods (other than bitcoin) are all a pain in the ass.  

The game gets harder every year, if it's not something your already having success with I'd look for another hobby.

Nice hits Spankie but I want to hear more then deep pockets and the screen shots........give me some every day shit that someone would do who wants to supplement their income.....

When it comes to that I really am a newbie......I know how to bet big, now I want to know how to win small

There's no fuking riddle

Get outs

Get a BR

Get a line service

Work hard

Stay disciplined

Keep detailed records on many fronts

Get one thing in your head, you're going to add very, very, very very little to your bottom line simply trying to handicap...........

........and less so if you're not informed on some semi-sophisticated ways of how to properly wager, something that again, will be difficult doing living in the states or outside the state of Nevada.