Diabler - Check in Pal

Deemer

Deemer.  Let me give you a little advice before I leave your classic thread here..

In my stint away from posting at TGF, I did some self-reflection.  So let me share a little of that with you.

Uncle D has always took pride in being real and genuine.  I don't like people that bullshit.  I respect people that keep it real.  Even though Ive never taken this forum stuff too seriously, I still fell victim of separating this forum fantasy land from real life.  

That came to a head when Kinger took some personal shots at me, my career, my family, religion, etc.   I got a little butt hurt over that because I felt it was out of bounds.  So I quit posting here.  

I think wise people self reflect.  They change their minds.  They change their way of doing things.  They forgive.  They admit when they are wrong.  

Although, Kinger's shot at me was IMO a low blow and unprovoked, I should have never let it get to me to the point to where I no longer wanted to post here.  Ive come to realize that you have to separate what is said in Forum Fantasy Land vs what is said in real life.  So with that incident, I came to the realization that we are living in 2 separate worlds here.  

This is just make believe shit for fun.  Meet some real life pals off the forums, but bullshit while on them.  Ive had run ins with Boat, Kinger, and had some fun poking at you.  But I don't have any issues with any of you.  Its all in good fun. 

Don't take things so serious, pal. 

Diabler.......stop pouring your heart out at every other post and then say you don't take the forums serious......be a killer or don't either one is fine but you gotta stop getting so sensitive in the middle of a fight then have your counter part respond with 'Haha' ...it's a bad look

None of what you have said is true. As I have said. You're same guy who thinks I'm Chinese!!! Lawl

Lol. You said you wished my son would die. Thats just about the lowest common denominator you could go. You wouldn't have went there, if I didnt strike a nerve.

And Ive seen your videos pal. If you are Chinese, then so is Mikeyanks.

Diabler.......stop pouring your heart out at every other post and then say you don't take the forums serious......be a killer or don't either one is fine but you gotta stop getting so sensitive in the middle of a fight then have your counter part respond with 'Haha' ...it's a bad look

Sorry Big Ted. I guess I just have to admit Im not too good at the internet bully thing. Too nice I guess. My conscience gets me every time.

I guess I need alcohol in my system to mantain that killer instinct you speak of.

Cleveland's opponents have had a BETTER record than Golden State's.

Thank you.

And why are you constantly bringing up Warriors when I rip on the Cavs? I'm not a warriors fan. Simple fact they are the best TEAM I have ever seen in my life and it is not even close. Cleveland not on that level and as narrow as your eyes are, you will still see about a month from now.

Cleveland's opponents have had a BETTER record than Golden State's.

Thank you.

It's not about the records either jagoff. Detroit did not even belong. If Chicago got in and Cleveland swept them, then id be impressed. Sweeping Detroit with 2 narrow wins and an Atlanta team that has no identity was expected.