Wow i posted a cock pic to a dickhead at the rx and got ban for a yr

CarolinaKid

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those interested (hahahaha.....yah,right) there are no "D A" (district attorneys) in the state of Florida so as you all surmised, ckid's dream of being a big time snitch ranks right there with his Bobby Axelrod beach house, his Ray Donovan sports car and his flock of young hotties coming over to hear his hot techno dance music.

BUT YOU WILL NOT go away empty here.....hit the link below for the 911 call he made to the Raleigh NC police after reading rxforum posts from the great Barman about his (gasp!),smoking pot

http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=1052764&p=11597518&viewfull=1#post11597518

BONUS transcript....here is what happened one night after ckid bought the Trayvon Martin murder weapon off the internet auction

http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=1052872&p=11599550&viewfull=1#post11599550

I am posting these mind numbing links from my phone so if anyone wants to Copy/Paste the full post, I have received permission from the great Barman.....go for it

lol.....just imo......CK (clearwater king)

Barman also has shared with me how ckid threatened to "send my attorney down to florida to soo u for making fun my taxi!!"

The attorney contacted barman by email, came to Florida and then took Barman to dinner and to Mons Venus using ckids retainer money.

In exchange Barman agreed to no longer make fun of ckid's taxi because hey we all have to make an honest living and how else will u ever meet Ray Lewis?

lol....just imo.....CK

I am doing my best to at least match the current level of discourse in this one specific thread.

Is a super moderator > or < muscle armed than an administrator?

Pleased to see KR has found steady ground on which to ply his trade. My occasional peeks over to Eye On were lacking once he departed

Not sure if it's more an Honor or just Pathetic that I am recognized so quickly here in this esteemed gathering of sports forum outliers.

Skimmed the main index for a couple pages and see there a quite a number of Strong Posters here

I have become way too UnSerious to offer much in the way of true Hot Sports Opinions.....here's a hat tip to youse all and best of luck in your next few months serving as ckid's latest "best forum to post at"......don't shed tears when he dumps you for a fresh turn at SBR or maybe everyedge

again nuse pic of females is ok but males are not, imo you cant have it both ways they just need to ban nudity on sites all the way, if you want to talk about fair

Your own Personal NC Bathroom Debate.

You suggest "Fairness" so as to accommodate the one guy out of 100,000 that wants to be able to post a picture of a dick and at the same time disgust the 99,999 guys who do not want to see a picture of a dick, who don't want to have anything to do with a dick. Some guys who even suffered Trauma as result of the picture you posted, guy's sleep disturbed the seeing unable to be erased now that image hoovering within their sleepmind like a terrifying UFO.

North Carolina says "NO" to potential predators getting allowed access to girl's bathrooms just like people say "NO" to your desire to terrorize with dick pics.

"Fairness" is a ridiculous argument that only a total moron could make where that "Fairness" accommodates a single twisted up mutant idiot at the expense of THOUSANDS. Nothing worthwhile is accomplished by indulging an idiot, by granting an idiot his or her or it's desires.