hels CFL

hels

Guest boatboatboat

Hels feel free to post plays where ever and when ever you care to.

You might want to check out the picks sub forum as well as the main page. It's your choice where you post the picks. just know in the Picks sub forum people wont be allowed to create a ruckus in your picks thread.

Thanx for joining us

Definitely kidnapped boat. The ransom demands were easily met though.

I'm not worried about a ruckus because the vast majority just ignore the CFL so I'll leave it here if that's alright.

Hoping to get back on track today.

RoughRiders ML -152

The West will continue the domination of the East again tonight.

Saskatchewan -850

I really don't mind laying ridiculous chalk as I still believe it is excellent value. Saskatchewan should cover 13.5 as well but their victory will never be in doubt.

The West will continue the domination of the East again tonight.

Saskatchewan -850

I really don't mind laying ridiculous chalk as I still believe it is excellent value. Saskatchewan should cover 13.5 as well but their victory will never be in doubt.

WOW gl with this....

Hey Hels The A with the line under it will open advanced options so you can post pictures. Site is working on just opening that toolbar by default.

Never in doubt huh...close game..but it came through.

Who you got on the Argos game today...looks too easy but Toronto's rushing attack could drive the game under.

http://thegamblingforum.com/bc-toronto-preview/

GL

Hey Hels The A with the line under it will open advanced options so you can post pictures. Site is working on just opening that toolbar by default.

Never in doubt huh...close game..but it came through.

Who you got on the Argos game today...looks too easy but Toronto's rushing attack could drive the game under.

http://thegamblingforum.com/bc-toronto-preview/

GL

I really don't know what to expect tonight. Both teams are unpredictable and Toronto is coming off only 5 days rest.

I'm on the Under as well since Toronto should be running the ball often on 1st down.

U52.5 +108

i'll try a little of the under as well

:cheers

Glad the Under hit as I was quite worried in the final minute. 2 minutes left and Ray throws a pick 6. 1:20 left and Ray throws another pick at his own 20. BC drives the ball to the 1 yard line and for the final play of the game they snap it in the Victory Formation. Although Under was the right play I feel lucky right now.

Happy to be on the + side of the units again. I guess the switch to TGF has been great as I'm 3-0 (even though 2 of those are major chalk)!

10-9 +0.62 units

:cheers

Glad the Under hit as I was quite worried in the final minute. 2 minutes left and Ray throws a pick 6. 1:20 left and Ray throws another pick at his own 20. BC drives the ball to the 1 yard line and for the final play of the game they snap it in the Victory Formation. Although Under was the right play I feel lucky right now.

Happy to be on the + side of the units again. I guess the switch to TGF has been great as I'm 3-0 (even though 2 of those are major chalk)!

10-9 +0.62 units

When 27 points hit in the fourth quarter and you still make the under then it was the right call for certain. Congrats to all who got in...

Guy can fish and has nice legs.

LOL I believe that's you, hels. I was looking through old files.

Good luck in the CFL, pal.

Hahaha yep that's me with the socks boat3 sent me.

Today I'm liking the Under in Edmonton. Hopefully both teams will use the ground game and mistakes won't be made.

U49.5 -106

Tonight we have 2 of the worst offenses squaring off. Ottawa scored exactly ZERO offensive points vs. Calgary last week. With Rouges so common it is very very difficult to score zero. Montreal has had 4 different qb's play in important situations this season. Crompton who came in last week and did well is starting tonight. I don't believe he continues his good performance from last week. Ottawa just sucks offensively so there's not much to say about that. Both teams defense plays well and I think the defense steps up tonight. The line has dropped from 47 to 45 but I still believe U45 has value

U45 -106

Tonight we have 2 of the worst offenses squaring off. Ottawa scored exactly ZERO offensive points vs. Calgary last week. With Rouges so common it is very very difficult to score zero. Montreal has had 4 different qb's play in important situations this season. Crompton who came in last week and did well is starting tonight. I don't believe he continues his good performance from last week. Ottawa just sucks offensively so there's not much to say about that. Both teams defense plays well and I think the defense steps up tonight. The line has dropped from 47 to 45 but I still believe U45 has value

U45 -106

another easy cover on the under

Nice call hels