Sam Odom

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nixon took USA off gold standard

more importantly, jfk the last president to switch money from the federal reserve and print it in US TREASURY with no interest

since then, we've had nothing but wars and propaganda against the only countries left that were off federal reserve scam... north korea/iran the only ones left after the last 15 years of middle east destruction and occupation

Someone find the article. I know I wasn't dreaming. There was a UK book that graded trump NOM wagers 3 months ago. I thought it was very odd at the time. There explanation was, that it was clear he was going to be the winner

Paddy Power grades the occasional wager way early for promotional purposes.  They've gotten stung a few times (Tiger last PGA Champ he led after 3 rounds and lost).  It's just an advertising move, don't expect anyone else to grade before the convention.

Paddy Power grades the occasional wager way early for promotional purposes. They've gotten stung a few times (Tiger last PGA Champ he led after 3 rounds and lost). It's just an advertising move, don't expect anyone else to grade before the convention.

Yes. I think it was Paddy Power. It was odd when I read it. This was months and months ago.

the usa was one of the wealthiest countries in the world in the early 20th century with 0 deficit and 0 income taxes

and the federal government didn't have to buy any real resources... only real assets are stuff like the national parks which they stole

so on that i would disagree

That was when most people could live off the land. They reaped the resources, Grew cotton and their own food. Most people were poor and didn't need much. You can't live off the land anymore. You have to work for tokens. 

Now you have a huge population that needs taken care of and the only way to do it is to tax the people with the money to prevent the rest from rising up and overthrowing the present system. The Rs have been overthrown. The Ds are on the verge of being overthrown.

The future is the guaranteed income which most people will be getting in another 20 years. The question is if it is going to be $15,000, $25,000 or $40,000. That is up for negotiation and what the next four elections will be all about.

Newest ABC News/Washington Post poll... Trump 46 , Clinton 44

1 in 5 Bernie supporters will vote for Trump - Stephanopoulos looked like he was about to cry this morning

how many will not vote ?

As usual sammy you read what you want to read and believe what you want to believe. If its something anti Hillary you buy all in to what is read, if its something anti Hillary/Obama/strong liberal its nonsense by the media

1in 5 bernie supporters will vote Trump? You know when else that was said? In 2008 when over 1 in 5 Clinton supporters were said to vote McCain over Obama if Hillary lost the nom. So what happened? Hillary lost the nom, by this time McCain was ahead in the polls and Obama crushed him. Same story four years later. All everyone said was approval ratings for Obama were shit, nobody liked him, Romney ahead in polls and what happened? Obama in a landslide again

Ive said repeatedly, although Clinton is sharp and qualified for the job she lacks the charisma Obama or Bill have to captivate voters. BUT she doesnt need to this cycle because the theme will be "NOT trump" more than it is "YES hillary" 

This isnt gonna be close. You can read all your polls weekly that constantly show different information, none of it useful, but once things get heated up and Obama/other major players make their big anti Trump push closer to the election things will swing heavily back to Clinton.

And as ive always told you, if you really believe the shit you type put big money on Trump. We'll see how that plays out. Im willing to lose good money if im wrong about the American people and how they see Trump as a whole. But i dont think i am

LCD you support the fatass that wears Depends?

She's the best and most conservative of the three but I don't support any one of these clowns. you might as well make money by betting on the person who will win. I just don't want to bet on her until I'm pretty sure she won't be indicted. The best time will probably be after the Republican convention.

Hilary turns down a Foxnews debate. No surprise at the witch can handle tough questions. Bernie has no problem doing the debate on Fox.

Fuck didn't the GOP do a few liberal debates with CNN???

Why would she debate Bernie at this point?  It has nothing to do with fox/

She's the best and most conservative of the three but I don't support any one of these clowns. you might as well make money by betting on the person who will win. I just don't want to bet on her until I'm pretty sure she won't be indicted. The best time will probably be after the Republican convention.

What convention? I'm behind on things.