Who here will admit that their wife is a PIG but still won't leave her?

ronald

Can we get an IAG pic?

Why?

:scratch

And I would never doxx her. Nothing she does or says would make me stoop to that.

I wouldn't allow my emotion to get the better of me.

Calm, cool, collected.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dox
däks/
verb
informal
verb: doxx
  1. search for and publish private or identifying information about (a particular individual) on the Internet, typically with malicious intent.
    "hackers and online vigilantes routinely dox both public and private figures"

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pocketrockets

SB was never an A+ book.

Though I  made more money there than anywhere else, so for me they sure were.

not to mention they create a lot of props that other books (including 5d) copy from them

Why?

:scratch

And I would never doxx her. Nothing she does or says would make me stoop to that.

I wouldn't allow my emotion to get the better of me.

Calm, cool, collected.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dox
däks/
verb
informal
verb: doxx
  1. search for and publish private or identifying information about (a particular individual) on the Internet, typically with malicious intent.
    "hackers and online vigilantes routinely dox both public and private figures"

she seems anxious to spread shit about me I want to see the See you next Tuesday

she seems anxious to spread shit about me I want to see the See you next Tuesday

You and I used to be facebook friends...when we were in GL chat.   You've seen me.

I'm not anxious to spread anything.  I have zero interest in you, your "situation," or your marriage.   You were being extremely rude/offensive last night so I retaliated with what I knew from a conversation with a mutual friend and it was directed to you.   Teddy asked and instead of opening the box of what I know, I placated him by telling him I would get back to him.  I have no intention of getting back to him about your business.  I simply don't care that much, and apparently you have put most of it out there anyway.

I do not wish to recreate the drama of yesterday.  I would ask that my supporters not instigate anything unless it is in retaliation...then I don't care. 

I will let Plommer's generic MRA comments slide without comment now knowing he does not wish to hear my opinion on the subject.   I thought since we had civilly discussed the issue over the course of a couple of hours last week, that we could continue to do here.   Apparently that was not the case.  Regardless of what "Ronald" thinks, I am not happy about the breakdown of a 2.5 year friendship.     

Most of the debt has now been resolved.  I will advise everyone  when I have been paid in full.    I will use at least part of the money to sponsor a forum contest as undoubtedly the forum opinion  played an essential role in being reimbursed.   I don't know what kind of contests you guys prefer, maybe some can offer some suggestions.

No Zone....nobody likes those anymore... I have a good one that went over well at eog I'll detail it in 2 minutes

Do.   I remember the Teddy Tool zone.   I think you refused the money.   Yeah tell us about that one.  They are pretty much losing propositions, but still fun.   Most people still have no idea what they are and understandably so.  I think that was a RX RR creation.

The more I think about this the more it sounds like a zone but with two twist.....there is no set group of posters and some posters can go twice and as long as you win the first one you can do it again without it costing any money....that was sometimes a zone rule depending if the sponsor wanted their money back ....

Any way it goes like this....

Give a 2 hour window for any poster on the site to give a pic but it has to come with a write up OF THEIRS with a minimum of 25 words or number stats....

You then pic the best one and that's the play....let's say you start with $200 (I started with $500 and lost the first one Dope) and it wins (call it 220/200) you then pull the 220 back and have an even 200 and go from there and stop at a set number....lets see

That's 5 +you so 6 posters split 3k which could be just you and 1 other poster if you choose him//her all 5x

So as long as the first one hits you can play again if it's a success and also if it runs its course you still have the 220 you pulled out so you can also do it again....

I thought it was a good idea but all my ideas are....

Hot as usual down here. But sun shining and ready for 3 day weekend.

Plom thinks I was trying to get you in the sack with all my posts yesterday. Did it work? :cigar

I read your posts and will let it be but something tells me it aint over.

That's funny.   I've seen your beautiful wife.   I know how you love your family. We all know that is not what is going on...same with Brick.  Maybe he thinks that is the only reason that guys do nice things for women...that's the only end game?   There is something sexy/appealing about a guy who stands up for his woman though..can't deny that.

You may be right.   I hope it's over, but if it's not...carry on buddy

That sounds a wee bit complicated, but if you want to oversee it, I'll fund it.   Who is the best capper on the site?  Should they be the one to determine the pick?   Because I sure as hell am not the right person for that.   You want to do it?    Only problem is that since WW left 5d I no longer play at 5d and current pph has $500 game limits. 

Let me know what you want to do.maybe it should be a regular capping contest of some sort.?  Can we do that in the main forum?...Don't want to step on any toes...not sure who the contest person here is but I'll put up $100-150 and whoever is "supposed" to run these, if it matters can do so.  Otherwise I will do.  

Just checked. I see contests in a sub forum and looks like Boat is the contact person.    

Ted...you do this routinely.. get er done!

Fvck boat I'm the one to do this.....so you're good for $150? If so I'll start it and I'll make the decisions and I'll place the bets and disperse the winnings.....if it crashes and burns u pp me the money...

I'm not going to go back and forth so just tell me yes or no and if it's no that go find boat

Or we could do the poster extravaganza like I did at eog....kinger and Joey played.....we start with a BR of your $150 and get 6 of us and we go one at a time in order and start round one with $20 bets each then rd2 move to $40 then $80 and we go until we lose or the pot is enuff for everyone to get $500

That one was pretty fun if it wasn't for Kinger we might have made it....think he was 1-6

Fvck boat I'm the one to do this.....so you're good for $150? If so I'll start it and I'll make the decisions and I'll place the bets and disperse the winnings.....if it crashes and burns u pp me the money...

I'm not going to go back and forth so just tell me yes or no and if it's no that go find boat

I know you wanted a simple yes or no, and yes  I'll throw in $150 ..but .If it's going to be a quick crash and burn, I'd rather do it 3x50 or $75x2 .or I would do $100x2 even if it was something that was set up well and had a good level of participation.   I'll trust your judgment Teddy. I know you do a lot of these.

Ok.  One more caveat.  I want to make sure TTP and Brick are in. 

and WVU....and the new guy...and the guy with 21 in his name...lol.   Kidding... I can't really remember everyone who was supportive, but at least Brick and TTP, ..just make sure they are offered in....after that I don't care who plays.