Here we go- Trump bringing up Vince Foster

se7en

His name was actually Antonin and he didn't have an autopsy because the family didn't want one.  Scalia was 79 and having health issues, I'm guessing his arteries murdered him.  

Dont quit your day job Balco, leave the conspircy theories to the professionals.                                  

"As late as Sunday afternoon, for example, there were conflicting reports about whether an autopsy should have been performed. A manager at the El Paso funeral home where Scalia’s body was taken said that his family made it clear they did not want one."

The Whitewater Scandal has been gone over with a fine-tooth comb. Hillary was found completely innocent of breaking the law. 

I don't know if Foster was murdered but it had little to do with Hillary's connection to Whitewater. How come people never say it was James McDougal? He was actually found guilty, while Hillary was found innocent. 

Hillary is one of the cleanest candidates in a long time, she's boring, so people make shit up. 

The Whitewater Scandal has been gone over with a fine-tooth comb. Hillary was found completely innocent of breaking the law. 

I don't know if Foster was murdered but it had little to do with Hillary's connection to Whitewater. How come people never say it was James McDougal? He was actually found guilty, while Hillary was found innocent. 

Hillary is one of the cleanest candidates in a long time, she's boring, so people make shit up.

Agree about the Vince Foster stuff being very dubious, but Hillary one of the cleanest candidates in a long time?

You've got to be kidding me with that statement. A lot of skeletons in that closet.