A lot of haters out there- it's unreal

KingRevolver

Who knows how this will go down. We could tailspin now with Palmer out, or we could keep the ride going with great coaching and a good defense. There is a lot to be said about great coaching, defense, and team chemistry. I think we have all 3.

But I wont make any predictions. I could see it going either way.

Just enjoying the season. We havent had too many of these since the Cards moved here in 1988. If we can hold on and make the playoffs, it would only be the 4th time since the move to AZ.

I will bet you $100 KingRevolver that Arizona doenst even make it to the NFC Conference Championships.

At the moment, you would only need to win 1 home playoff to win the bet

LOL that would be a terrible bet for Kinger to make at even odds. Arizona probably not even a favorite to win their division right now and that would mean they have to win two road games at even odds?

If you are assuming they hold on to a top two seed for this bet (thus only needing one home win to be in the conf finals) then it would be wiser for kinger to just put that $100 on Arizona to win the division. He should be able to get at least even odds on that bet and then he wouldnt even need them to win a single playoff game

Arizona probably not even a favorite to win their division right now and that would mean they have to win two road games at even odds?

I know its not a non-division game, but how much would this change if AZ beats Detroit on Sunday? They would be 9-1. With SEA and SF both playing road games, they could even extend their lead more. They would be 6-0 against the NFC. And hold tie breakers against Detroit, Dallas, and Philadelphia.

I know its not a non-division game, but how much would this change if AZ beats Detroit on Sunday? They would be 9-1. With SEA and SF both playing road games, they could even extend their lead more. They would be 6-0 against the NFC. And hold tie breakers against Detroit, Dallas, and Philadelphia.

Beating detroit would be big. Probably would make them a slight fav for the div at that point, probably even a big fav if Arizona wins and Seattle loses to KC. That would put them up 3 with 6 to go

But right now only up 2 with tough games vs Detroit, @ SF and vs Sea x2. Probably a dog in all three of those div matchups and barely a fav vs det, tough game @ stl also that is no gimmie.

Not saying they cant win the div, just saying Kinger would be dumb to take PO's bet based on odds he can get on easier things to accomplish

LOL that would be a terrible bet for Kinger to make at even odds. Arizona probably not even a favorite to win their division right now and that would mean they have to win two road games at even odds?

If you are assuming they hold on to a top two seed for this bet (thus only needing one home win to be in the conf finals) then it would be wiser for kinger to just put that $100 on Arizona to win the division. He should be able to get at least even odds on that bet and then he wouldnt even need them to win a single playoff game

PO thinks he's slick.

2 game lead over Sea with 6 to go (and 3 game lead over SF) and not favorite to win their division :scratch

Really?

They beat Sea once (still play them twice) and it's done...